IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Lot of fucking Idiots on the public domain of social networking, I guess it's one reason why I never have to use it. Don't have the time either.

There may be one or two individuals I don't care for, but that was out of order.

Got news tonight that Manchester United had a 2-1 success at Liverpool, guess I'm pleased enough with that, and the minutes silence was strictly observed. Think Liverpool are still only with one league win thus far and near the bottom of the league. Mighty fine.

Brendan Rogers as new club savior? whatever where they thinking.

I give up seriously, absolute idiots out there with no brains.

At a time when the club has had the truth and now is seeking justice, there are fans who taint the club with sick personal abuse to a referee.

Should be treated in the same way the fans who tweeted about Muamba - prison.

I think He means on a whole Av not just in regard to the tweets.....

I know the internet is hard to police and such things are said on a daily basis on a multitude of problems/issues but with all the media attention on the game and talk of good will between the two "which has been over hyped to the nines" it would be nice to see a few people picked out from the footage and also the clowns on twitter and let the police fuck them over!

I think He means on a whole Av not just in regard to the tweets.....

I know the internet is hard to police and such things are said on a daily basis on a multitude of problems/issues but with all the media attention on the game and talk of good will between the two "which has been over hyped to the nines" it would be nice to see a few people picked out from the footage and also the clowns on twitter and let the police fuck them over!

So on a whole, Liverpool fans are retards? Well, I'll go with that lol, but let's not get carried away with the actions of a very small number of people. We all have our fair share of idiots, and always will have. Hopefully they'll go down and we can whistle happy melodies once more.

So on a whole, Liverpool fans are retards? Well, I'll go with that lol, but let's not get carried away with the actions of a very small number of people. We all have our fair share of idiots, and always will have. Hopefully they'll go down and we can whistle happy melodies once more.

No one has a minority as big, blind and fickle as them, and it's starting to border on the majority. Judging from my facebook, all of them are idiots blaming the ref and crying they were robbed

Their reaction is nowhere near just (that said even if the decisions were wrong). Imagine what they'd do if they had decisions like us against Newcastle. They moan that right decisions that a ref could make a mistake and give it their way is an abomination. The same fans who clap and cheer Suarez after diving to try and con the referee.

Haha no mate I didn't mean the fans on a whole but the situation ie the twitter nonsense and the chants at the game and so on......

Some standard kopite behaviour in the comments section under Mark Holmes league predictions on TeamTalk.

sofaking (Tottenham Hotspur): Liverpool fans are without a doubt the most deluded in world football. Where does all this confidence in their team come from? Their team have been dross for years now and I'm not sure if a rookie manager is going to make much difference. Top 6 would be a great achievement for the Pool this season.

>>>>dezuma (Liverpool): If we have been dross and won since 2005 the European Cup , the FA Cup and the Carling Cup - does that not make Spurs even 'more dross'?

stevie_g (Liverpool): Matt Holmes got it all right in his half-baked oracle except for the fact Liverpool is going to finish higher than the likes of Spurs, Toffees, Plastics and Gooners.

fergie-trash (Liverpool): Not interested in contesting this young man with a senile brains predictions! Obviously he didn't pay attention to how poorly united actually played last season! Goal difference, points difference or any other measure does not take away the fact the manure got trashed to the trophy! in any case City were light years ahead of manure in football last season! Manure scraped their butts on the turf more games than games they won with ease! City struggled a few games but in the main cruised through most! Come back and post midway through the season in reflection of your post today ! You'll fnd the universe has actually shifted! City have signed Rodwell and maybe Sinclair and in comparison to united signing kagawa and maybe van Purse! And your point being? That the two united signings are by far superior than the two for city pls Heidi existing team? Make some damn sense out of your comment! City had and still ave a far superior side than manure on paper, on the pitch, any where you want! I refuse to even commen on Liverpool as I believe that BR will prove that he'll make us more than just competitive! so Holmes wherever you read those tea leaves or maybe that joint just wasn't good enough to take your readings to a new high, but your predictions are as lam as your posts! Dare you to post this response!

Fucking pathetic.. It was a clear red card aswell! Deluded bunch of cunts

was never a red card for me. if it was, so was Van Persies challenge. Also, a couple of dickhead fans do not represent them all to be disgusting fuckwits, though some of the comments indicating to a top 5 finish does prove that the majority are deluded retards.....

Also, here's a brilliant twitter account which takes the best comments off RAWK and posts them, love it!

"It's over. It's Liverpool 1, Football Association 2.

This is Europe, has Mr Alex Ferguson now bought European refs too

A man like Rafa, who is at the cutting edge of football, will never be accepted by some people because they fear what they dont understand.

I wish people would stop making out that Kenny Dalglish dragged LFC down and wasted a ton of money along the way. It just isn't true.

Didn't deserve score line. And how shit was the referee..it just gets worse every fooking season [referring to a non-United game]

I see Downing as a vital cog to our top-half aspirations. A true f**king winner in my book.

top 3 of Borini, Dempsey and Suarez would be deadly, as they can play similar style to Barca top 3 players (Sanchez,Messi,Pedro)

To me, following the biblical thing, Kenny Dalglish is, and always has been, Jesus Christ."

https://twitter.com/RAWK_Meltdown

Edited by Kohen

was never a red card for me. if it was, so was Van Persies challenge. Also, a couple of dickhead fans do not represent them all to be disgusting fuckwits, though some of the comments indicating to a top 5 finish does prove that the majority are deluded retards.....

Yellow for me. One footed and low to the ground and he's won the ball, his studs are showing though and if it was a few inches higher I'd say red.

Why is van persie's a bad challenge? I thought it was a good hard tackle, never out of control and with one foot? Whats the problem?

because he goes in a pace with studs up, knowing that even after any contact is made, hes going to go through anyone on the other side of it. Shelvey is clearly trying to play the ball:

http://www.balls.ie/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/shelveyred2.gif

My point is that there was more potential harm in that tackle than the Shelvey one, neither were red cards but if one was given as red, so should the other one have been

Shelvey should not have been sent off. I think any fair minded neutral would agree, even if a few biased Blues can't.

It's the Man Utd factor as far as I'm concerned, and the fact that they keep getting these wacky decisions from refs smacks of dirty dealings. It's the main reason I've totally gone off them recently, especially Ferguson, who when Jamie 'Arse licker' Redknapp said Ferguson was full of class, nearly made me choke. The guy is the worst loser I've seen, and totally lacks class.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19711530

"It's down to referees to not judge him. I think even when Luis does get blatant penalties, now he doesn't get them," said captain Gerrard. Johnson added: "Referees have to forget about who they are looking at and not let the past affect their decision."
Admitting that he has a past history of cheating then?

Another pearl of wisdom fom Stevie:

"If it's not a penalty, don't give him one but if it's clear give it."
It wasnt a penalty and the ref didnt give it Steven.

http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.sportskeeda.com/i.minus.com/ibf4Xp4yzlPLNw.gif.pagespeed.ce.se9xnz0LnW.gif

In my opinion ref got that decision right, but if a player goes down like that, then claims its a pen and the ref judges it not to be, isnt that simulation?

Edited by Matt

Guest blueboy122

Here's a gif of the RVP challenge

8015570343_ebdbf951aa_o.gif

Matt I disagree mate I dont see much wrong with that tackle, to me its a good strong tackle and one that should be aplauded always in control doesnt leave the ground yes his studs are showing but how can anybody make a sliding tackle with thier studs not showing, to me its a great challenge and I would have liked to of seen a smile from both players and a high five, the rugby sort of attitude after getting a good hit. Also he gets to the ball way before the Liverpool player did and the studs where never over the top.

Regarding Shelvey after seeing it again and again I think that he could have got away with a yellow and if he had to be sent off so did Evans so both should have had an equal outcome.