IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Daniel O'Leary@OLearyLFC91

I used to respect Everton fans thought they were a good set but since Ijoined twitter I can say I was wrong. Nasty bitter bastards.

Suarez invites the foul & makes a meal of it. Occaisonally dives but there are far worse out there. Ronaldo, Nani, Drogba, Welbeck and Young

Yeah that happened to me as well with Liverpool fans since I joined the internet.

So this O Leary thinks we were a decent set of supporters but had a change of heart on the basis of reading some random posts on a social network page?

The 'bitter' issue is wearing a bit thin now also.

Bitter issue has moved over the city as far as I can see, though they might not see it through their delusions....

This O Leary lad is entitled to his opinion, just one question - who is he?!

i'm sure ten didn't literally mean crippled..at least i hope he didn't laugh.png i mean i can't stand suarez but wouldn't really wanna wish harm on anybody

Just to make it clear I hope Suarez does get crippled. I don't wish harm on many people but I honestly woulden't give a flying fuck if he got both his legs snapped next week/

If Suarez did get crippled I wouldn't feel sorry for him. He's getting to play football for a living and paid an absolute fortune to do so, but all he does is cheat and dive disrespecting the game. Cheated Ghana out of the chance to play in the WC and their nation to support them there, in 4 years time some of those players and fans won't get the chance again. Simply, he doesn't deserve to be a footballer.

Just to make it clear I hope Suarez does get crippled. I don't wish harm on many people but I honestly woulden't give a flying fuck if he got both his legs snapped next week/

i wouldn't give a fuck either..many people i wouldn't care about if they got hurt..but i'd never wish it on them..maybe i'm just nicer than you guys :P

The thread has turned into a 'Who's next to admit to being a bit of a twit' thread.

Suarez and many players like him are developed in an environment were diving is encouraged, and coached. It becomes a natural part of their game plan. We have players in our own team who don't mind falling over a bit easy, but to wish injury on players is a little childish, and a little bit of attention seeking, hoping for reaction.

Wow, didn't expect that reaction. I really exagerated by saying 'crippled'. I took the word from the RAWK forum that I was on yesterday as a jib at them because they were claiming he'll be crippled in a few years if these "attacks" keep happening on him (reference to the Huth stamp).

So yeah, if my sarcy comment makes me a twit. SO be it. I was only Avinalaff wink.png

Edited by tenaciousj

Wow, didn't expect that reaction. I really exagerated by saying 'crippled'. I took the word from the RAWK forum that I was on yesterday as a jib at them because they were claiming he'll be crippled in a few years if these "attacks" keep happening on him (reference to the Huth stamp).

So yeah, if my sarcy comment makes me a twit. SO be it. I was only Avinalaff wink.png

What reaction 'did' you expect after saying "I hope he gets crippled in the next game" ? mellow.png

Come on TJ. doh.gif

What reaction 'did' you expect after saying "I hope he gets crippled in the next game" ? mellow.png

Come on TJ. doh.gif

It's ratboy though, you expect people to say nice things about him, he's a cheating racist scumbag, i can't think of any non LFC fan i know who would complain if he got a good kick from someone and was out for the season.

I'm telling you now, it was more of a snide comment toward the forum, rather than to Suarez. Believe what you want, I don't wish anyone one to be actually 'crippled'. You do have a good way of trying to get people to see, what you want them to see. Apologies that I forgot the sarcasm font. I fought for that too, how silly of me.

No mention of fault. Just a remark, taken out of context and I'm a twit. Not justifiable.

While you're on your high horse mate, there were 3 or 4 comments from various members, and you took it upon yourself to start justifying your own comments, which in fairness makes you look worse, as opposed to just taking the stick on the chin.

I personally think anybody who makes a comment like that deserves all they get in terms of response, so it's a bit lame of you to make a fuss when you have a choice whether to press submit or not. You'd get called a lot worse than 'twit' in a different environment, let's face it.

It's schoolboy stuff mate.