IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Comedy gold, I just hope Liverpool fans realise why everyones laughing.

@RAWK_Meltdown

We're just toothless without him (Suarez)

:lol:

Loving most of their fans saying that last season they really wanted to win the League Cup and were happy that they did, but that this season it would simply be a distraction so they're not bothered by being knocked out.

I guess fighting for a top 10 finish while playing your reserves in the league cup is too much for them.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

I wasn't even aware the shite were playing last night, didn't find out until some time today about the Swansea defeat but I had a spontaneous moment of elation at the news, and they were the holders of the competition also. That was an epic upset and at Anfield too, but you have to give praise to the Welsh side. Rogers made a real error in swapping teams.

What odds can we get on them making off with the FA cup in May though?

I'm even risking a listen to the shite game and all I can hear is 'suarez is a magnificent player, such a talented player, such a great player etc etc etc'

Strange really, because all I can ascertain is Suarez is a dirty, low down cheat and snide player ?

I wanted Newcastle to win today, there's no two ways about it, but I have an awful feeling something is going to happen that will provoke some colorful metaphors before full time today...

i'd take the draw right now, I don't want the shite to have a victory today dry.png

....all I can hear is 'suarez is a magnificent player, such a talented player, such a great player etc etc etc'

Strange really, because all I can ascertain is Suarez is a dirty, low down cheat and snide player ?

They're not mutually exclusive, players can be (and Suarez is) both.

Am I the only one who thinks he resembles "King" Kenny then?

I said at the time the first impression I had was that it resembled Paul Daniels.

The more I look at it, the more humorous it gets, that club is synonymous with ass clown antics, but while amusing, it's not quite on the level of the famous Sunderland beach ball incident.

What I don't get, the Anfield stewards just seems oblivious to what's going on, and stand around and look on ?

Although I did read before, that it was all soon under control..

Heard plenty of these numbties since drawing with an out of sorts Newcastle that if they get a clinical finisher they will be deadly and will soon fly up the league rofl.gif

How much money do those tits have to piss down the drain before they realise they are no force in football anymore and haven't been for years!!

rofl.gif

The review is even funnier...

"This is an excellent piece of merchandise that EVERY football fan should own. Never mind if you don't support LFC, this shirt is a fashion statement that says "I like football but mostly I like fashion." The only downside to this fabric perfection is that I cry tears of joy every time I wear it and The Kop is starting to fade a little as my salty tears erode the ink on my proud chest. This is the only downside to this garment, that and fighting sexually aroused ladies off your person as they go mad for the OFFICIAL LFC STADIUM PRINT SHIRT. (4.9 out of 5)"

Wake up damn it, shite had another loss about a few minutes ago..

What will be the excuses this time, but they did put out a weakened side and no sign of dirty rat Suarez ?

But still in a healthy position to challenge for the next rounds, but any defeat for them is worth a mention.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20164149