IGNORED

TT end of year awards

MC11

Seen this done on a few other forums. It's usually quite fun and your chance to pat fellow posters on the back. Or generally just throw the hook out and wind your enemy's up (all good fun). It is early but gives as many a chance to get their votes in.

1. Favourite Poster:

2. Most knowledgable Poster:

3. Funniest Poster:

4. Poster you would most like to have a pint with:

5. Poster you would throw in the Mersey:

6. Most annoying Poster:

7. Most clueless Poster:

8. Most boring Poster:

9. The best WUM:

10. Worst WUM:

11. Best post of 2014:

12. Worst post of 2014:

1. Favourite Poster: Paddock

2. Most knowledgable Poster:Hafnia/MikeO

3. Funniest Poster: TenaciousJ/Paddock

4. Poster you would most like to have a pint with: Markjazzbassist

5. Poster you would throw in the Mersey:newty

6. Most annoying Poster:hafnia

7. Most clueless Poster:Bailey

8. Most boring Poster: Bailey

9. The best WUM:me

10. Worst WUM:Newty

11. Best post of 2014:

Can you do me a favour mike and take roms length out of your mouth and give mine a go.

12. Worst post of 2014:

So our squad is the 'best in years' but we've had a really poor start to the season domestically. Injuries haven't helped but I personally think 3 factors have contributed alongside this...- lack of balance- some main stays need replacing- the TV revenue has made the EPL a lot more competitive and squads in generally are a lot betterOn the final point I would say that now (and I wouldn't necessarily have said this about previous seasons) that we could select 3 players from any squad that would improve us.I'll get the ball rolling with Southampton...Forster - he's been brilliant.Alderweirld - if our CBs are going to see as much as the ball as we do then we need another ball player back there.Tadic - we lack balance, Tadic and Mirallas would be incredible.Obviously we're not signing any of these but it's gutting that we could have got all 3 in the summer (£££!). These are the 3 areas I think we need to improve to push on.Do people agree with these areas? Any other suggestions?

Edited by MC11

1. Tough one there's a few tbh but if he's posted on here of late it would be the mighty DAVE

2. Depends on the topic but in general I'd say MikeO

3. Marco even though the tarts not around as often as usual

4. Again a few

5. Tough one again maybe Elston so he could tell us if the riverbed would be suitable for a rail line....

6. Depends on the mood I'm in tbh

7. DAVE

8. No one really that springs to mind

9. Haf when he wants to

10. MC

11. Anything from the mighty DAVE

12. As above

• 2 weeks later...

Seen this done on a few other forums. It's usually quite fun and your chance to pat fellow posters on the back. Or generally just throw the hook out and wind your enemy's up (all good fun). It is early but gives as many a chance to get their votes in.

1. Favourite Poster:

2. Most knowledgable Poster:

3. Funniest Poster:

4. Poster you would most like to have a pint with:

5. Poster you would throw in the Mersey:

6. Most annoying Poster:

7. Most clueless Poster:

8. Most boring Poster:

9. The best WUM:

10. Worst WUM:

11. Best post of 2014:

12. Worst post of 2014:

Boom. Lets have it. Good idea.

1. MikeO (The blokes a good all rounder. Seems a genuine nice bloke)

2. Hafnia (goes on a bit at times but knows his stuff...makes good reading and makes sense)

3. Brett Angel (don't know if he intends it but a lot of his sharp tongued insulting responses have me laughing!)

4. Paddock (I reckon we could have a good manly debate...With a bit of aggro, bit of humour)

5. Not sure anyone deserves such treatment!!!

6. MC11 (constantly contradicts himself, talks shit and misquotes)

7. Not sure...I've read some pretty poor stuff from our new American friends, but no one particular springs to mind.

8. Duncanmckenzieismagic (I find most posts are pessimistic which bores me. BUT really enjoy all the links!)

9 & 10. Combined, a WUM is a WUM. MC11. (Hands down. No one has had as many run ins with so many members as this lad has. Constant attempts at WUMing from day 1. Constantly at it. Pain in the arse).

11. Have to research...been some right belters.

12. The few that spring to mind are from none other than MC11...The 'same old everton' debacle, the 'spades a spade' racism slur, the crying 'he causes shit for me Mike' bollocks. Etc. Etc.

Good do that. Nice one.

1. Favourite Poster: Romey

2. Most knowledgable Poster: Haf..don't always agree with him but he is clearly passionate and intelligent

3. Funniest Poster: Me...or Ten when he gets pissy after I call him out on his post boosting :P

4. Poster you would most like to have a pint with: Mike..Top bloke

5. Poster you would throw in the Mersey: Brett..sorry mate

6. Most annoying Poster: Probably Brett again..or MC

7. Most clueless Poster: Anyone who says kone is good

8. Most boring Poster: No joking I've forgotten his name..Does my head in every time I see him post though

9. The best WUM: Brett is cleaning up

10. Worst WUM: Dunno

11. Best post of 2014: Romey asking Brett if he's handicapped

12. Worst post of 2014: Any of Matt ' s puns

1. Favourite Poster: MC11 - I've done a full "U" on him; he's one of the few that keeps things up to date. Don't always agree with what he says and he's a stubborn bar steward but this year he's been consistent with his contribution.

2. Most knowledgable Poster: Haf - Don't always agree but he's brilliant at using stats to his advantage and goes a long way to defend his opinion. (Also most likely to be a politician aha)

3. Funniest Poster: Paddock - On the basis he's a proper perv.

4. Poster you would most like to have a pint with: Marco - If he ever fucking turns up. Pussies out every time!

5. Poster you would throw in the Mersey: Newty - For using the trademarked TT "Boom" far too often in his posts, when it belongs to me.

6. Most annoying Poster: Brett - See answer 9.

7. Most clueless Poster: Similar to Marco's answer - anyone who defends the "winger" who loves running into touch all the time and has an inability to pass a man that's within 3 feet of him.

8. Most boring Poster: Ten - Couldn't think of anyone else.

9. The best WUM: Brett - No question. Loves a Barney.

10. Worst WUM: Marco - Pulling the same "just getting his post score up" joke all the f*cking time. Bellend.

11. Best post of 2014: There's been a few, possibly too many to find.

12. Worst post of 2014: Brett - "calling me out" as fickle for being disappointed with Atsu, after a promising start to his career and not emulating it at Everton, only then to not explain his 'call outs'.

5. Poster you would throw in the Mersey: Newty - For using the trademarked TT "Boom" far too often in his posts, when it belongs to me.

Haha. ..no word of a lie, I had no idea!!!

I use 'BOOM' a fair bit...like at work when something good comes off its a 'BOOM '!!!

That's 2 Mersey votes...best get my mankini on.

BOOM.

1. Favourite Poster: probably MC11 -- don't always agree, but I'm most entertained by his responses to others.

2. Most knowledgable Poster: MikeO

3. Funniest Poster: MC11

4. Poster you would most like to have a pint with: Matt -- seems nice enough, or markjazzbassist -- have similar interest in the national team

5. Poster you would throw in the Mersey: Brett

6. Most annoying Poster: Brett

7. Most clueless Poster: crusty

8. Most boring Poster: too boring to mention

9. The best WUM: Brett

10. Worst WUM: Brett

11. Best post of 2014: MC's "*queue violins*" post in response to Paddock when he was talking about how how he almost tears up when thinking about Everton -- wish I knew the thread.

12. Worst post of 2014: I'm still surprised everyday, so I'll hold off on this one.

Edited by TonkaRoost

1. Favourite Poster: probably MC11 -- don't always agree, but I'm most entertained by his responses to others.

2. Most knowledgable Poster: MikeO

3. Funniest Poster: MC11

4. Poster you would most like to have a pint with: Matt -- seems nice enough, or markjazzbassist -- have similar interest in the national team

5. Poster you would throw in the Mersey: Brett

6. Most annoying Poster: Brett

7. Most clueless Poster: crusty

8. Most boring Poster: too boring to mention

9. The best WUM: Brett

10. Worst WUM: Brett

11. Best post of 2014: MC's "*queue violins*" post in response to Paddock when he was talking about how how he almost tears up when thinking about Everton -- wish I knew the thread.

12. Worst post of 2014: I'm still surprised everyday, so I'll hold off on this one.

I'd like to make one change. Most annoying poster(6) is millwallforever.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Favourite Poster: MikeO

2. Most knowledgable Poster: Hafnia

3. Funniest Poster: Brett can be really funny at times

4. Poster you would most like to have a pint with: quite a few, Mike, Rubes, Matt, Ten, marco, romey to mention a few

5. Poster you would throw in the Mersey: no surprise MC11

6. Most annoying Poster: MC11

7. Most clueless Poster: Could say Rubes here but that just because he is a bit confused at times. Must be the age.

8. Most boring Poster: Nikica always wrote an essay

9. The best WUM: MC11

10. Worst WUM: MC11 because i dont like WUMs, he is really effing good at it though.

11. Best post of 2014: cant really pick one. I like "id rather have a stick at 'insert position'" jokes

12. Worst post of 2014: all posts that hail Gibbo as our greatest midfielder

Jaysus I thought I had got away without a mention and here I am with two in one post..

Love the idea of being the most clueless though :rofl:

I will have a pint with you Peter, actually I will have as many as you can afford to buy me :rofl:

Oh and shurrup about me age I am a sweet innocent young man. :shaking fist: