IGNORED

Everton fan since 2004

Bearveton

Hi,

First post. When I played for my cricket club in Sydney some good guys from Birkin Head came over and played with us. Naturally, they were Liverpool and Everton fans (one some third tier club that lost i think 6-2 to Swansea in this years FA Cup, cant remember their name).

I went to Liverpool in September 2004. The Everton fan teammates, who are great blokes, took me to a match at Goodison. The mighty Blues defeated Middlesbrough 1-0, but should have won by more. I become an instant fan of Thomas Graveson and Everton. Been a fan since. Havent missed an EPL game on TV in 3 plus years.

My favourite player is Leighton Baines, who is a genius. I find it hard to tolerate Steven Naismith who i think is out of his depth. Also a big fan of Coleman and Stones. Tony Hibbert would be my choice as next English PM if i had my way.

Go the toffees!

Cheers,

DB

Welcome in. Birkenhead has been voted the greenest and most environmentally friendly town in Europe - they've got more unleaded church roofs than anywhere else. I regret to inform you that you display your ignorance of all things football with your comments about Naismith. Like all players he has his off-days but he has the best football brain in the Everton squad.

Hi,

First post. When I played for my cricket club in Sydney some good guys from Birkin Head came over and played with us. Naturally, they were Liverpool and Everton fans (one some third tier club that lost i think 6-2 to Swansea in this years FA Cup, cant remember their name).

I went to Liverpool in September 2004. The Everton fan teammates, who are great blokes, took me to a match at Goodison. The mighty Blues defeated Middlesbrough 1-0, but should have won by more. I become an instant fan of Thomas Graveson and Everton. Been a fan since. Havent missed an EPL game on TV in 3 plus years.

My favourite player is Leighton Baines, who is a genius. I find it hard to tolerate Steven Naismith who i think is out of his depth. Also a big fan of Coleman and Stones. Tony Hibbert would be my choice as next English PM if i had my way.

Go the toffees!

Cheers,

DB

Hello mate, not sure about Hibbert as PM, what do you think he could do for us.

Stones, is destined to be a great player, Coleman looked world class.......last season.Baines, another good choice, but always better with a Pienaar.

Naismith had a hard start with Everton, obviously hasn't won everyone over yet.

Don't worry, you'll soon be told who's pulling their weight, just express things as you see them, you might just be right.

Welcome to the forum.