IGNORED

Your Top Everton Side Since the Premier Began

Moyes manager (has to be really)

Martyn

Baines

Coleman

Watson

Keown (was he prem league era if not Lecott)

Arteta

Cahill

Mirallas

McCarthy

Rooney

Lukaku

Flat back 4

Midfield 2 ofArteta and McCarthy

Mirallas one side Rooney the other cahill playing behind Lukaku

Moyes manager (has to be really)

Martyn

Baines

Coleman

Watson

Keown (was he prem league era if not Lecott)

Arteta

Cahill

Mirallas

McCarthy

Rooney

Lukaku

Flat back 4

Midfield 2 ofArteta and McCarthy

Mirallas one side Rooney the other cahill playing behind Lukaku

no Limpar or kancheslskis?

no Limpar or kancheslskis?

Didn't think Zkanchelskis was prem league??? If he was in a heartbeat, him in Mirallas out. Someone put Southall he wasn't the Southall of the 80s (was he even prem league?)

I'm a lazy fucker like that, what year did the prem start?

Defo not Limpar, hated him, lightweight little fucker.

Hates a bit strong there loved him but he done my head in.

I've also had a few beers so prob best ignore me.

Edited by Paddock

Big Joe as manager

Goal:- Southall

LB:- Baines

CB:- Watson (captain)

CB:- Gough

RB:- Coleman

CM:- Arteta

CM:- Parkinson

LM:- Limpaar

RM:- Kanchelskis

ST:- Rooney

ST:- Saha

As a team a perfect balance.

Haf, I do have a little chuckle whenever I read your posts. You do stand yourself in high regard when it comes to football and opinions.

Haf, I do have a little chuckle whenever I read your posts. You do stand yourself in high regard when it comes to football and opinions.

Don't we all eh brett, I guess that's why we are on a forum. You do realise that the majority of people on a forum believe themselves to be right don't you?

That's what makes me laugh. The worst ones for it often try to identify it in others. A bit like someone who's a penny pincher, they spend time critising others for being tight.

in a word, naismith.

I think I probably come across like some Tory politician and it gets on your goat, that's fine. I'm self aware enough to know how my posts appear. Do you know how yours appear?

Edited by Hafnia

Don't we all eh brett, I guess that's why we are on a forum. You do realise that the majority of people on a forum believe themselves to be right don't you?

That's what makes me laugh. The worst ones for it often try to identify it in others. A bit like someone who's a penny pincher, they spend time critising others for being tight.

in a word, naismith.

I think I probably come across like some Tory politician and it gets on your goat, that's fine. I'm self aware enough to know how my posts appear. Do you know how yours appear?

You hold a very high opinion of ones self.

in a word, naismith.

I think you could get in the everton back four, tour that defensive. I said it makes me chuckle not gets on my goat.... You read what you want to read.

I'd need to sit down with a big list and take a long time and too much brain activity for this time of night.

The one that jumps off the page for me though that nobody's mentioned yet (as far as I can see) is Andy Hinchcliffe; he'd run Bainsey very close for me. And he look much better corners!

I'd need to sit down with a big list and take a long time and too much brain activity for this time of night.

The one that jumps off the page for me though that nobody's mentioned yet (as far as I can see) is Andy Hinchcliffe; he'd run Bainsey very close for me. And he look much better corners!

I pondered Hinchcliffe. Brilliant player for us. Great left foot. But Bainesy edges it for all round play I reckon. Going through the squads from the Premier era, there's a fair few that cut it close...Some you think 'oh dear'...and more that I've never heard of!!!

Royle

Martyn

Coleman Watson© Weir Hinchcliffe

Kinchelskis Arteta Fellaini Barmby

Lukaku Ferguson

Was gutted to every time one of the midfielders left. Saha was the classiest player I've seen at goodison but sadly we never got the best out of him.

Some notable exclusions from my team:-

Don Hutcison - great player, very underrrated

Olivier Dacourt - technically very good, great box to box player, strong in tackle

Pienaar - at his pomp a very good player for us

Surprise one - Royston Drenthe, I honestly think that on his game he was awesome, power, pace, skill, direct. A pity he was nuts.

Manager - David Moyes

1. Nigel Martyn

2. Seamus Coleman

3. Leighton Baines

4. Phil Jagielka

5. Joleon Lescott

6. Mikel Arteta

7. Trevor Steven

8. Gary Speed

9. Romelu Lukaku

10. Wayne Rooney

11, Andrei Kanchelskis

You can't have Trevor Steven, Dunc, he left Everton 3 years before Prem formed.

One of my top 5 everton players of all time.

You can't have Trevor Steven, Dunc, he left Everton 3 years before Prem formed.

One of my top 5 everton players of all time.

Not even if he has been back as a Sky pundit?

He is my all time favourite Everton player and I modelled my game on him as that's the position I play. In fact apart from his fitness, pace, vision, touch, passing range, crossing ability, goal scoring prowess and positional sense there isn't much to choose between us

I built that team around him so if I cant have Tricky Trev Im going with this

Manager Mike Walker

1. Espen Baarsden

2 Paul Holmes

3 Alec Clelland

4 Carl Tyler

5 Antolin Alcaraz ( on a bad day)

6 Alex Nyarko

7 Mick Milligan

8 Claus Thomsen

9 Brett Angell

10 Ibrahim Bakayoko