IGNORED

Steven Naismith

Agreed. Would be happy to part with him for at least 8m. We got him on a free 3 years ago, so any money made during sale would be profit. He's not the sexiest name on the team sheet, but he plays proper Scottish football, which we need around these parts. Imagine where we would be without his 11 goals so far this season...

Sell him and quickly for me. Love the guy and great heart but unless he's the striker he kills the attack. If we were playing moyes ball he would be fine. But technical football we need a number 10 and someone able to pass and run with the ball, not him.

Plus get some money while you can, his value will only go down from this season.

Guest rusty747

Tough call. I love Nais but he doesn't really suit the Martinez way. If we can get >8 mill for him then I would reluctantly lean towards selling. Barkley has just stated that he sees himself as a striker so how about Rom and Ross up front?

Please let this be true we are so much better when he isn't in the team. Didn't play again Newcastle won 3-0 only played last 10 minutes against QPR won 2-1.

Completely agree how can people be calling for 10 million he is a championship level player. All the hard work in the world does not make up for his lack of ability. Decent poacher but if Ross was given his game time he would have contributed more goals via assists.