IGNORED

Ideal first 3 opponents

Btay

They'll all be fighting for their PL Lives :( Not that great.

All in all, tough fixtures. The Premier League is becoming stronger though, the likes of Stoke, Swansea, West Ham, Southampton...aren't the guaranteed points they once were.

I think Watford and Bornmouth will be down already by the tme they come round, Soton wont be as strong this year I don't think, Leicester will struggle but Palace and Norwich will be safe imo.

You're spot on though itt gets more and more competative every year.

I just hope we go into that run looking to push forward rather than looking anxiously over our shoulders again.

Edited by Paddock

Its a bit daunting that first 10 there. But i think its exactly what we need, something to snap us into gear early. Seems like transfer targets are identified and hopefully in withing the first few weeks of the window for as much time to gel as possible. 15 points from the first 10 has to be a target, i just dont know :dont know:

Its a bit daunting that first 10 there. But i think its exactly what we need, something to snap us into gear early. Seems like transfer targets are identified and hopefully in withing the first few weeks of the window for as much time to gel as possible. 15 points from the first 10 has to be a target, i just dont know :dont know:

great point. hopefully RM now has seen the need to get the targets in immediately so we can start the season with our lineup and go forward. waiting 3-4 matches to get the players in will only hurt us.

great point. hopefully RM now has seen the need to get the targets in immediately so we can start the season with our lineup and go forward. waiting 3-4 matches to get the players in will only hurt us.

Exactly, to be fair the world cup did make it difficult for him last season, and the one before he lost Felli late but replaced him excellently so im sure he knows that. I definitely think he has learnt his lesson over the quality of pre season though. But any ways looking forward to getting to Goodison for an opening game im sure its going to be electric!