IGNORED

Dennis Praet

Feeling down and being angry about our apparent lack of ambition is fine. But, the window isn't over yet! Sorry to single you out, but every post I've read from you in the past day or so is just plain dark.

Before you say anything, yes I'm also very pissed that we've known what we would need for an eternity, we have a tough run of games to start the season, and we have been dragging our feet in the market. Something will come through for us, and we will make good on this season. I've got a good feeling (regardless of the available evidence).

I hope you're right.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, He's not a wideman or winger. Not sure where the article got the idea from but as far as I can remember the lad has never spent one minute of his life on a wing. He is 100% CAM and with good reason: he's slow. Put him on a wing and he'll be worthless. Might as well put my chubby ass on the wing, you'll get the same effect. The only way this guy gets through a defense is with passes. There's 2 players in the Belgian competition with pretty much exact same profiles: Praet and Vanaken. Both play for the best 2 teams in he country, they are young belgians, central attacking midfielders, their strongpoints are their passing insights, they're no dribbling wizards,.... and so on. Who is the best out of the two? Without a shadow of a doubt: Hans Vanaken. He's faster, is more insightful with the passing game and is physically a stronger player. Praet has been hyped since he played for youth categories as the 'next big thing from Belgium'. If you ask me: he's good in Belgium, let him stay in Belgium. That competition is probably the only one in which he'll excel, perhaps he might get a shot at the Dutch Eredivisie, but that's all he should attempt.

Yeah, He's not a wideman or winger. Not sure where the article got the idea from but as far as I can remember the lad has never spent one minute of his life on a wing. He is 100% CAM and with good reason: he's slow. Put him on a wing and he'll be worthless. Might as well put my chubby ass on the wing, you'll get the same effect. The only way this guy gets through a defense is with passes. There's 2 players in the Belgian competition with pretty much exact same profiles: Praet and Vanaken. Both play for the best 2 teams in he country, they are young belgians, central attacking midfielders, their strongpoints are their passing insights, they're no dribbling wizards,.... and so on. Who is the best out of the two? Without a shadow of a doubt: Hans Vanaken. He's faster, is more insightful with the passing game and is physically a stronger player. Praet has been hyped since he played for youth categories as the 'next big thing from Belgium'. If you ask me: he's good in Belgium, let him stay in Belgium. That competition is probably the only one in which he'll excel, perhaps he might get a shot at the Dutch Eredivisie, but that's all he should attempt.

So he's the Belgian Pirlo? Slow but passes like a god? I'll take him :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...