IGNORED

Dennis Praet

Roms new agent is a prick, going by his statements close-season.

ah my bad i forgot about that. yeah not like that guy.

That he is.

Hennan and Mirallas's agent seems alright (as far as agent terms go).

Interestingly, Praets agents look after....Naismith, Osman, Hibbert and Jagielka. As well as tonnes of others like.

right on, well let's hope that helps him to arrive here.

He would be a big gamble. Remember we desperately need a creative midfielder. He would be moving from a much weaker league and is just 20.

I kind of agree with you. My preferred option would be a double play older and younger, shinji kagawa & ante coric, type scenario. However, of what we've been linked with, I think that Praet at 10m is well worth the risk.

Give me Praet and Ante Coric and I'll take myself for a cold shower... Everton will never threaten (given their current funding), without taking a few risks.

That he is.

Hennan and Mirallas's agent seems alright (as far as agent terms go).

Interestingly, Praets agents look after....Naismith, Osman, Hibbert and Jagielka. As well as tonnes of others like.

That might bode well then

The fact that we don't seem to be actively pursuing anything is the thing that's annoying me.

Same here. Like I've said before, Roberto and the club have known since last summer we need a 10 so why on earth is there not even a sniff of anything happening 4 days before the new season starts?!

Same here. Like I've said before, Roberto and the club have known since last summer we need a 10 so why on earth is there not even a sniff of anything happening 4 days before the new season starts?!

Yeah I don't understand why he (the club) is taking so long to address it. He identified it last year. Why has it not been sorted?

If we genuinely don't have any money to spend then transfers should be the least of our worries. If the TV money has been swallowed up then we should be more worried about a winding up order. There us no possible way we don't have the money. The only other way would be if they decided to buy no players but pay off all of our debts.

If we genuinely don't have any money to spend then transfers should be the least of our worries. If the TV money has been swallowed up then we should be more worried about a winding up order. There us no possible way we don't have the money. The only other way would be if they decided to buy no players but pay off all of our debts.

Something isn't right though Steve is it. It makes no sense to wait like this. Absolutely none.

I think we may of borrowed this years for Lukaku and the Felliani money was already swallowed up.

I've never been one for panicking or getting worried as things can happen over night but I genuinely think we won't bring anyone in or atleast of any great worth that would instantly improve the starting eleven

I've said from the day we brought Cleverley in that a number ten would go wanting as he'll set the side up to play another way and I still think that's what will happen

I'm more concerned about a forward at the moment if Lukaku misses games we are fucked no two ways about it Conor could do a job but he's not the answer Kone is shite and Naismith for all his efforts and enthusiasm is bang average

Two or three good players needed in reality or its going to be a very long and frustrating season

I've never been one for panicking or getting worried as things can happen over night but I genuinely think we won't bring anyone in or atleast of any great worth that would instantly improve the starting eleven

I've said from the day we brought Cleverley in that a number ten would go wanting as he'll set the side up to play another way and I still think that's what will happen

I'm more concerned about a forward at the moment if Lukaku misses games we are fucked no two ways about it Conor could do a job but he's not the answer Kone is shite and Naismith for all his efforts and enthusiasm is bang average

Two or three good players needed in reality or its going to be a very long and frustrating season

Absolutely.

I don't understand the shock though. We never do our business early. The fact we got two players in early was a break from the norm. We always do it in the last couple of days.

Maybe it's to save a couple of million in wages, but we always do it.

I still have hope that we bring in the three players Roberto was on about, plus Lennon. If I'm still this optimistic in September, I might have a problem.

Only a couple of weeks ago I was shot down for saying a CF should be a priority over a playmaker. If Lukaku gets injured we are genuinely up shit street.

Guys isn't this the same every year?

Don't we always think nothing is going on, only to find it has been quietly in the background.

Should we have Martinez tapping players up or speaking to the media about which players he is chasing?

If come deadline day we don't bring in another two players then I'll worry.

Guys isn't this the same every year?

Don't we always think nothing is going on, only to find it has been quietly in the background.

Should we have Martinez tapping players up or speaking to the media about which players he is chasing?

If come deadline day we don't bring in another two players then I'll worry.

It does kind of feel like "groundhog pre-season".