IGNORED

Oscar Hiljemark

Everton has watched Palermos Oscar Hiljemark. He would cost between 8-10 million pounds. He was the swedish U21 captain when they won the European u21 Championship last Summer.

Deffo a good signing if true

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10129999/la-liga-players-heading-to-the-premier-league

Edited by Peter H

He's foreign, plays in a different league, no-one has actually seen him play == sounds good.

If he was English someone would already said he's shite, overrated or too expensive or any combination of.

Peter will have seen plenty of him...

Also, it's not like Serie A is a lower level to the Prem

Doesn't matter, people who haven't seen a player are all too willing to call them shite if they are English. This Hiljemark hasn't exactly been pulling up trees in Serie A either lately.

I feel like you're having an argument in here, but nobody is arguing with you?

All I'm saying is that Peter is Swedish, and he tends to know a fair bit about Swedish players. I know nothing about this kid, so I'm not going to claim he's our savior.

He's foreign, plays in a different league, no-one has actually seen him play == sounds good.

If he was English someone would already said he's shite, overrated or too expensive or any combination of.

Doesn't matter, people who haven't seen a player are all too willing to call them shite if they are English. This Hiljemark hasn't exactly been pulling up trees in Serie A either lately.

So presumably somebody has seen him play-you.

Not good enough to improve us you don't reckon?

So presumably somebody has seen him play-you.

Not good enough to improve us you don't reckon?

No idea, I'm not claiming anything. Just saying he apparently hasn't been that good this season. Imagine a British youngster who haven't been very good this season linked to us.

for some reason this remonds me of rasmus elm... what happened to him?

Didn't he go to Forest?

:otvwhistle::getmecoat:

Plays in Sweden now, he had quite a bad health scare. Don't know what it was, some internet trawling may answer?

Yes he was in CSKA for a while but a serious injury almost ended his career. He had Celiaki (a stomach disorder) and was sidelined for 18 months. He still isnt back to 100% but made the odd appearance last season in the swedish league. Shame, he could have been something.

I think Hiljemark is better than Elm was. I mix between Brolin (in his Parma days) and Jonas Thern.

Makis - Hiljemark is good enough to be listed as one of 5 rising stars in Serie A. Thats not bad. He scored 2 against AC Milan.