IGNORED

Norwich City (Home) Sun May 15

markjazzbassist

A completely different team today in the first half. Players who have been poor this season seem suddenly free. Tempo up and lo! Rom is working his arse off to make the most of it. 90% of dive for the pen, which pissed me off, but his work before that was great.

Mirallas the best player so far, working really well with Baines abd the 2 kids in midfield have been so encouraging.

Howards not had anything to do on his final game, but he should take credit for releasing McCarthy so quickly which led to the goal. McCarthy and Barry just cleaning everything up, the former scoring a cracker after running most of the length of the pitch to support.

All the luck is going our way, but I'd say its down to us actually working. Shame about Pennington though, hope its not serious.

There is some fucked up shit happening at Old Trafford right now, fans evacuated and a package found. Sad.

Match abandoned. You have to feel sorry for supporters travelling long journeys to get to Old Trafford. Bournemouth fans have a long way to go too.

Davies playing with just as much confidence as I've seen with the U21s. Mirallas back to his old self. Rom looking like he's got his groove back. Kenny excellent. Dowell with a lot about him. Stones and Jags solid. Barry another class, and actually allowed to play early balls. And Leighton Baines is back to being Leighton Baines. Couldn't be happier going into summer, whatever happens.

Davies playing with just as much confidence as I've seen with the U21s. Mirallas back to his old self. Rom looking like he's got his groove back. Kenny excellent. Dowell with a lot about him. Stones and Jags solid. Barry another class, and actually allowed to play early balls. And Leighton Baines is back to being Leighton Baines. Couldn't be happier going into summer, whatever happens.

Many thanks. I'll look forward to the 20-minute highlights on the OS, I guess tomorrow, maybe tonight.