IGNORED

Riyad Mahrez

Erm, one minute it's being reported that we won't be going after Schmeichel because we have an agreement not to try to sign their players, and then we're linked with a move for their star player... The media should make up their minds.

Didn't we have a 12 month deal that we would stay away from Leicesters players after taking Walsh?

Thought I read that as part of the deal.

It's only ever been reported in the media, nothing official.

All of the speculation on clauses aside... This will never happen!!!

Why come here for 'another' building project. He's just done it with Leicester, and his stock is at is highest right now.

He goes anywhere, it will be to an established CL club.

I'm (almost) certain he won't, and don't think there's any legitimate link.

But...if the Chelsea link is real, CL football might not be his highest priority. He's 25 and only a few years from lower leagues, ensuring his future might come first.

He's a player who would thrive at Everton. Deulofeu, Barkley, Lukaku, Tarashaj, and Mahrez would be the most powerful forward setup in the league.

He is already thriving at Leicester...

17 goals

11 assists

If that isn't thriving then not sure what is to be honest, the man had an unbelievable season.

He is already thriving at Leicester...

17 goals

11 assists

If that isn't thriving then not sure what is to be honest, the man had an unbelievable season.

I wasn't implying he isn't thriving there. I'm suggesting he would also thrive here - but in an exciting forward setup of players all 25 and younger. That would be thriving in the longer term.