IGNORED

Middlesbrough (Away) Saturday February 11th

markjazzbassist

I just watched this game back again.

Funes Mori was dreadful. He was probably responsible for at least 3 of their chances or possible chances.

He can't and shouldn't play in a back 4. I think we'll get a decent price for him in the summer and replace him and Jags... I think how well we do this will have huge bearings on our immediate success. Centre back(s) should be the first addressed this summer.

I just watched this game back again.

Funes Mori was dreadful. He was probably responsible for at least 3 of their chances or possible chances.

We still concede way too many chances from corners. Considering Koeman took the piss out of Martinez for his record at corners we must be conceding at least 1 clear chance per game.

Gana was well off the pace.

Davies was superb first half but barely figured second half.

Barkley was superb again, Lookman was also bright and could have had a couple. Lukaku should have scored his only real chance.

When you bring on Barry, Valencia and Lennon your chances of finding a winner are slim to none!

That save from Robles was world class.

I thought Davies was none existent first half.

Gana's been a pedestrian in his last four starts, yet he will still start against Sunderland ahead of McCarthy or Barry, if there fit.

You can almost guarantee that bar injuries Schneiderlin and Gana will start every game from now on even if they play shite, Koeman is going to favour his own signings over what he inherited.

Gana's been a pedestrian in his last four starts, yet he will still start against Sunderland ahead of McCarthy or Barry, if there fit.

You can almost guarantee that bar injuries Schneiderlin and Gana will start every game from now on even if they play shite, Koeman is going to favour his own signings over what he inherited.

I think a fully fit McCarthy gets the nod, he's surprised Koeman enough for him to be pissed at MON.