IGNORED

Arsenal (Away) Sunday May 21st

markjazzbassist

Embarrassing. Barkley couldn't even make anything against 10 men, not arsed if he goes now. Most talented player here in a decade, but he'll never live up to it here, too comfortable. The team should donate their wages to the away fans, don't deserve a penny for jogging round making half arsed attempts.

Think he might be going, he would have still been on the bench if they hadn't gone down to to ten men. He might have been left out to avoid any injury to spoil any transfer deal.

Think he might be going, he would have still been on the bench if they hadn't gone down to to ten men. He might have been left out to avoid any injury to spoil any transfer deal.

By bringing him on we'd have put off any buyers in the crowd today.

I was at the game surrounded by gooners we where that shite, they weren't taking the mick they were fucking feeling sorry for me, which is a whined up the thing I and them twats found out pretty quickly is that Koeman hasn't tactically got a fucking clue, his decisions where at best inept.

I was at the game surrounded by gooners we where that shite, they weren't taking the mick they were fucking feeling sorry for me, which is a whined up the thing I and them twats found out pretty quickly is that Koeman hasn't tactically got a fucking clue, his decisions where at best inept.

I have no idea what the tactics was in the final third. Never looked like scoring, and they only had 10 men. Think it could have been a mauling like when we finished fourth if they never had one sent off.