IGNORED

Arsenal (Away) Sunday May 21st

markjazzbassist

???

If you need to ask there's really no point.

Sport should be about individuals and teams pitting theraelves against each other in a competitive environment.

It shouldn't be about tactics to hamper other teams... unless they are playing YOU!

It should be a competitive sport first and foremost.

Argue as much as you like. I won't change...EVER.

If you need to ask there's really no point.

Sport should be about individuals and teams pitting theraelves against each other in a competitive environment.

It shouldn't be about tactics to hamper other teams... unless they are playing YOU!

It should be a competitive sport first and foremost.

Argue as much as you like. I won't change...EVER.

Should be in a perfect world.

It'd be very naive to think that some players/fans aren't going to be affected (switch off) by playing in a match that ultimately means nothing for us.

Should be in a perfect world.

It'd be very naive to think that some players/fans aren't going to be affected (switch off) by playing in a match that ultimately means nothing for us.

Not naive.

It's having your own beliefs and morals.

I know others see it different, I just never will.

Not naive.

It's having your own beliefs and morals.

I know others see it different, I just never will.

Well done but I'm not talking about you. I've experienced Everton fans supporting the opposition and I expect that's what will have happened at the Emirates.

Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me if we go on to win now with Arsenal not having anything to play for and the home fans making it very hostile towards their own team.

Well done but I'm not talking about you. I've experienced Everton fans supporting the opposition and I expect that's what will have happened at the Emirates.

Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me if we go on to win now with Arsenal not having anything to play for and the home fans making it very hostile towards their own team.

I didn't mean it like that. Just hate the way that football has already turned into a business.

Not saying my morals and beliefs make me right at all. Just that they are mine.

Guest rusty747

I'll give Valencia 10/10 for effort. I think he is worth signing permanently if the price is right. Lukaku should have scored 3 or 4 by now.

I didn't mean it like that. Just hate the way that football has already turned into a business.

Not saying my morals and beliefs make me right at all. Just that they are mine.

Football is business. Better business decisions usually mean better results on the pitch and better results off the pitch usually means better business.

The money is ridiculous but at the same time no club is going to opt out of it.

I accept that this is what modern football is - I love the Premier League and Sky's coverage etc. I have a friend who doesn't - supported United his whole life following them around the world but the minute the Glazers took over he stopped. He was one of a group of fans that set up FC United, who he now (and has so since they were formed) follows them week in and week out. His proudest moment in football wasn't the 2-1 European Cup in the last minute or any of Sir Alex's trophies; it was the opening of Broadhurst Park.

Losing 3 -1 to a team that plays with 10 men for 76 minutes, somehow sums our season up. We don't have enough fighters, grafters, 'will to win' players. Let's hope that we find some in the summer.

This season has been a season of big progress. Being back in Europe is the headline but Koeman has done so much more; turning our worst home season into our best in the Premier League era, bringing through a number of young prospects, clearing out a large number of players not deemed good enough, bringing in quality like Gana and Schneiderlin.

There's much, much more to do with recruitment and our away form is simply not good enough but with the ambition of Moshiri, Koeman, Walsh, etc. we are 100% moving in the right direction.

Edited by c1982

This season has been a season of big progress. Being back in Europe is the headline but Koeman has done so much more; turning our worst home season into our best in the Premier League era, bringing through a number of young prospects, clearing out a large number of players not deemed good enough, bringing in quality like Gana and Schneiderlin.

There's much, much more to do with recruitment and our away form is simply not good enough but with the ambition of Moshiri, Koeman, Walsh, etc. we are 100% moving in the right direction.

We've made very little progress if you listen to some :lol:.

Embarrassing. Barkley couldn't even make anything against 10 men, not arsed if he goes now. Most talented player here in a decade, but he'll never live up to it here, too comfortable. The team should donate their wages to the away fans, don't deserve a penny for jogging round making half arsed attempts.

Embarrassing. Barkley couldn't even make anything against 10 men, not arsed if he goes now. Most talented player here in a decade, but he'll never live up to it here, too comfortable. The team should donate their wages to the away fans, don't deserve a penny for jogging round making half arsed attempts.

Koeman commented on his lack of productivity after the game today.

Koeman commented on his lack of productivity after the game today.

I was fuming watching the match. Everytime he took too many touches and then over hit the pass. Potentially his last game for his boyhood club, that helped make him a millionaire, and he strolled round like it was a kick about on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Half expected him to sip a beer on the touch line.