IGNORED

Boris Mathis

Two-year deal makes me think that he's definitely a speculative/"one for the future" type buy. Not a certain future first teamer.

Oh yeah for sure, he'll be with the under 23s and see how he goes; probably 80 v 20% he doesn't stay around but he's an educated punt by those who know better than us.

Two-year deal makes me think that he's definitely a speculative/"one for the future" type buy. Not a certain future first teamer.

I can't even find videos of him playing. He only made 2 senior appearances for Metz, both of them as a substitute for a total of 20 minutes. With this transfer window as it has been, this one is pretty underwhelming, but I'm sure he came cheap and hopefully he'll give the U23s another attacking option.

I can't even find videos of him playing. He only made 2 senior appearances for Metz, both of them as a substitute for a total of 20 minutes. With this transfer window as it has been, this one is pretty underwhelming, but I'm sure he came cheap and hopefully he'll give the U23s another attacking option.

Steve Walsh signing. Found mahrez the same kinda way. Same with Kante. Nobodies. If he doesn't pan out no big deal the fee is low. If he's serviceable maybe we sell him for a profit. Or he's great and we get a massive profit or first teamer. little to no risk with high upside.

Steve Walsh signing. Found mahrez the same kinda way. Same with Kante. Nobodies. If he doesn't pan out no big deal the fee is low. If he's serviceable maybe we sell him for a profit. Or he's great and we get a massive profit or first teamer. little to no risk with high upside.

Potentially high upside, haha. I agree; I'm not put off by this one at all. It just doesn't fit alongside any of our other signings. Even Markelo, who's a CB, has a 5 and a half minute highlight reel on youtube.

But not got our keeper

The Flint consolation came in the 88th minute. After the Blues fifth goal, the home side kicked off and, from the halfway line. Phil Doran fired a superb left-foot shot over a stranded Louis Gray and into the Everton net.

• 6 months later...