IGNORED

Huddersfield Town (Home) Saturday September 1st

markjazzbassist

@Terrierbite it has nothing to do with your side, we were let down by our side and venting our frustrations.  We’ve always had trouble with teams that sit back and the match proved that once again.

i thought Wagner was a klopp disciple and believed in attack like klopp.  Has he changed his mind?  I admittedly don’t know much about your style just when you were promoted his attractive football was mentioned in articles.

Hi Terrierbite.

Thanks for the post. By as MJB said, it’s not you guys were criticising, it’s our own lot. You have every right to come to our ground and defend and fight, it’s a compliment to us.

Our frustration is that we didn’t perform to the same level as we have previously this season. Yes we had injury’s and suspensions, but we still had players on the pitch who should be able to perform.

Your lot earnt their point, deserved it even. Hope you have a decent season and stay up. Good to see I fancied teams ( mean that with no disrespect) getting into the premier and making noise.

Best of luck!

20 hours ago, Shukes said:

A team can’t relie on one player. It was petulant and naive. But it had nothing to do with yesterday. We had 11 players on the pitch who should have been able to beat them.

THEY didn’t perform. Not because Richarlison wasn’t there, but because of their own application.

I agree we can not rely on one player but our replacements are very ordinary, and it was a self inflicted absence which infuriates.

We dont have the luxury of replacing one top striker with another, and i do think he would have a difference on Saturday. 

The style of play is, thankfully, a huge improvement over last season. It's going to take a while, though, before we're anything other than mid-table. We were fortunate to be given an easy start to the season, and we've not really taken advantage of that. In a couple of months' time, chances are we'll be in the bottom third. That's not a cause for depression or nervousness, though. It's going to take time to recover from the malaise brought about by Koeman and the crook. This game against Huddersfield, most likely a team that will be relegated, makes clear exactly where we stand right now as a team. We need to have patience.