IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Don't know where to put this with the nugent topic closed - but many people have said that the fee was £6m up-front raising to £7m but if you're to believe sky sports news on the signings in/out pages, it says £4.5million. If we sign smith this doesn't bother me, but if we don't, £4.5m wouldn't have been such a gamble especially if we can off-load beattie for around that figure.

Apparently...the fee is £6m but Bury got £1.5m as they had a sell-on clause. Oh and don't get me started on the Smith/Nugent debate, I am being a good boy now :)

Everton!

Patrick kluivert to sign with in a week on a six month deal!12 mths extra dependant on performance!

FACT. Manny Fernandes's car was at bellefield (EFC) training ground today. no sign of player though

Everton to sign Kevin Doyle for £6m

Everton to sign Daniel Braaten for a nominal fee, Johann Vogel for free, Manuel Fernandes on loan, Leighton Baines for £3m plus James McFadden and Alan Smith or Kevin Doyle for £6m

Everton ins.

Vogel – free

Pienaar – loan

alan Smith – 6 mil

Riquelme – loan

Braaten – 3 mil

I have it on very good autrhority that Everton are planning a player plus money exchange involving LeScott and Alonso.

Everton are set to hi–jack Sunderland's Leighton Baines bid and David Moyes hopes to sign the England under–21 left–back on Friday.

EFC Rumours

Dont worry fellow Evertonians, we have enquired on a number of players and do have money available but it will be spent wisely and on the right players.

Moyes is being patient, he didn't want to pay anymore than £4 mill for Nugent as we have Vaughan & Anichebe (who both have some PL experience and a few years younger than Nugent) Moyes wants to show faith and beleives they have got what it takes, so why spend £7 mill (common sense really).

We have got money available and have spoken to Chelsea in view of the availabilty of SWP/ Joe Cole who are both unhappy with the lack of games and the signing of Malouda. The problem is Chelsea would sell to us but we would struggle to attract them away from London.

Kieron Dyer has also been mentioned but constant problems with Injuries and his wages maybe be a stumbling block.

We did speak to Riquelme's agent but I'm afraid it looks like we have got no chance, Riquelme was keen on a move after he experienced playing at Goodison 2 years ago, but Moyes was not keen on his asking price in view of Riquelme only wanting to train certain days, Moyes knows he is doesn't have the work rate and decided against the move, that's why Villareal let him go out on loan.

We do have money and we will sign around 5 players, 3 with European experience and 2 Championship players.

Right, I'm an Everton fan.

I think the Riquelme deal will not happen, I believe he would/ want to play for us, but Moyes won't go for the 12+ M price tag.

Leighton Baines deal is doubtful, nothing proper solid has come up (Wigan Website or Everton, BBC, Sky Sports).

Christian Wilhelmson was seen in Liverpool. Yet that could be for RS aswell, or on a trip. Vogel deal could finish today.

J. Cole is happy at Chelsea, and so will not leave. We cannot afford SWP, West Ham want him. V. D. Vaart is a big could!

Now That Leighton Baines Has Turned Down A Move To Sunderland, Everton Will Make There Move With A Deal Likely To Happen Withen The Next 2 Weeks.

Everton Have Taken 20 Year Old Ahmed Yahiaoui From France. The 20 Year Old Is Held In Very high Regards By The French After Winning The European Under 17's Championship.

Daniel Braaten Is Another target For Everton And they Are Still In Talks With Swiss International Johann Vogel.

Everton signings

alan Smith 6m

Leighton Baines 4.5m

johann vogel 1m

that will be a very strong side next season

EVERTON NEWS: Everton will complete the £4.5m signing of Baines on Friday. We are still talking with Johann Vogels agent but a deal is yet to be agreed. French trialist Ahmed Yahiaoul will sign a 12 month rolling contract. There are still other names like Braaten, Aufhauser and Justin Mapp being considered but a move for Freddy Adu is complete fabrication. No one else will leave as Beattie + VDM want to prove themselves.

Moyes is being patient, he didn't want to pay anymore than £4 mill for Nugent as we have Vaughan & Anichebe (who both have some PL experience and a few years younger than Nugent) Moyes wants to show faith and beleives they have got what it takes, so why spend £7 mill (common sense really).

If you had your facts right, Pompey paid 4.5m for Nugent with the extra money being paid on goals scored, so obviously Moyes didn't know how to bargain for someone he openely told the papers he really wanted

All Evertonians it looks like were moving out of the city even though there are several other sites in the city where we are able to build. Our new stadium is probably going to hold around 50,000 but we have been given permission to take it upto 55–60,000, but will we fill it? probably not.

We have been linked with Joe Cole, Alan Smith, Cesc Fabregas and John O'Shea. I can see us only getting Smith out of those 4.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Some of these people really do live in Cloud Cuckoo Land. Dream on you idiots.

Jagielka, Pienaar on loan and probs another loan and that will be it. Shows how shit we are when we hang on to the likes of Beattie and Van der Meyde, who between them have given us about four years of Nothing, at a combined transfer cost of £8 million and combined wages of about a similar figure. Get rid of the rubbish and get some decent players in ffs.

DAILY MAIL

Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn claims that some of the sides in the Premier League are spending silly money on average players.

Nothing to do with Everton I know, but fuckinghell how can he be saying that when he let Keane spend £5.5million on Richardson?

I was going to say the same thing (about Quinn) and KR

So thats Reading, Sheffield United and Blackburn linked with BT.

Think we can take Blackburn out the race (if there is one) as they are meant to be close to signing Santa I beleive

DAILY MAIL

Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn claims that some of the sides in the Premier League are spending silly money on average players.

Nothing to do with Everton I know, but fuckinghell how can he be saying that when he let Keane spend £5.5million on Richardson?

That's quality considering Keane has been responsable of driving up the price of most of our targets to 3 or 4 million over our valuations!!