IGNORED

Killa To Fulham or Wigan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I am not overly bothered if Killa goes.

He is not the answer to playing on the left wing, and only got in the team as he has a left foot.

At least now he can't be used and somebody else will get a chance.

Although, non are 'natural' left wingers; depending on the formations adopted during the season, the following are more than capable of filling in until January or even next summer in all honesty:

McFadden

Arteta

VDM

AJ

Naysmith

Neville

Valente

Any of these in my opinion will do as good as job as Killa has done

To be honest I am not overly bothered if Killa goes.

He is not the answer to playing on the left wing, and only got in the team as he has a left foot.

At least now he can't be used and somebody else will get a chance.

Although, non are 'natural' left wingers; depending on the formations adopted during the season, the following are more than capable of filling in until January or even next summer in all honesty:

McFadden

Arteta

VDM

AJ

Naysmith

Neville

Valente

Any of these in my opinion will do as good as job as Killa has done

48003[/snapback]

van der meyde is a left winger, natural i would say, areteta can do well thee, but that's all for me

Edited by CraccerC

One thing this highlights is how poor we are down that left hand side.

I agree that shandy can do a job there, but he only made 11 starts last year.

Arteta's a gem and could play there but it might be a shame to push him over that side for a full season.

" One thing this highlights is how poor we are down that left hand side.

I agree that shandy can do a job there, but he only made 11 starts last year."

THINK HE ONLY MADE ABOUT 5 STARTS, AND ANOTHER FIVE AS A SUB BUT HE NEVER COMPLETED 90 MINS IN ANY GAME.

Edited by Licker

Reports say Downing has Left the England Squad to Have A Medical. Dont know who with but peob Spurs but i dunno where there pulling all there money out of.

Who Knows we just got rid of a Left winger and Downing could come here...lol :lol::lol::D

MOYSEY knows what he's doing, Killa would not be in his thoughts for the team this year, and everybody cursed when he was chosen to play anyway, so we havent lost Fook all.

Arteta and Mcfadd can do a better job on the left, and if that other Fooker (VDM) ever gets his head right, we should be ok. Dont panic Mr Mannering.. Cpl Jonesy. Dads Army :D

But let's be honest about this, nobody will really miss him. I take your point about small squad Mark, but I honestly feel we have gotten rid of dead weight. Good luck and all that, but the abuse he has taken on TT recently has left me feeling like this is a good bit of business.

ATB

Mac

van der meyde is a left winger, natural i would say, areteta can do well thee, but that's all for me

48007[/snapback]

You honestly think that Killa plays a better left mid than Faddy or Neville would??

I dont think its ideal but i would say Valente or Nace would play as good as Killa does now down the right, Faddy & Neville would do a better Job and a fit VDM or Arteta would blow his socks off!

Its not always questions about if we have better options.

If we are serious about pushing for a place in Europe we should not have to look at playing players out of positions unless its to cover injuries for a few games at the moment we do not have a left midfielder that is fit.

VDM injured.

Mcfadden is not a left winger. Yes he can play there if neeeded but how many decent games did he have on the left? 1 maybe 2.

Am happy with £2m for Killa and wish him all the best but we all moaned last season when we didn't have any other options in other positions