• Fabian Delph
    • Morgan Schneiderlin
    • Theo Wallcott
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Richarlison
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Moise Kean

Went with Coleman, thought he was excellent. 

Probably not the best place to put this, but Stirling was a joy to watch. Shame he was playing against us. Even though Seamus didn’t give him much time or space and kept him quiet he was still a constant threat. Honestly think if Pep stays at City for another few years Stirling could win a ballon d’or. 

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

He, really don't remember the exact circumstances, was one of several who've taken offence over the years and said he was off. His account is still active (unlike some who demand all trace of them removed) but he's not been on since July; shame because he's been a member since 2004 but the door is still open, he was never banned.

That’s good to hear that he’s kept the lines of communications open to come back, maybe we will hear from him again soon I hope so he was an excellent poster, and you could rely on Haf to get a good debate going. 

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

He, really don't remember the exact circumstances, was one of several who've taken offence over the years and said he was off. His account is still active (unlike some who demand all trace of them removed) but he's not been on since July; shame because he's been a member since 2004 but the door is still open, he was never banned.

I really hope he comes back since his views are insightful and incisive. Yes, he had a fixation with Lukaku, but I have a fixation with the League Cup. We all have our foibles. Personally, I think he’s a good guy. 

Sometimes people need to take a break away for themselves, and other posters. 

Forum posters are the same as players, we all get fixated on disagreeing with everything certain posters say, because we don’t agree with a major point of theirs. People end up fighting with them over every single point. 

It happened to Haf, it happened to PeteO last season and many before and after.

Hopefully he will be back after a break away as he is a top poster on this forum and we’re a lesser place for his loss.

16 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

I really hope he comes back since his views are insightful and incisive. Yes, he had a fixation with Lukaku, but I have a fixation with the League Cup. We all have our foibles. Personally, I think he’s a good guy. 

Agree completely.

13 hours ago, Shukes said:

Sometimes people need to take a break away for themselves, and other posters. 

Forum posters are the same as players, we all get fixated on disagreeing with everything certain posters say, because we don’t agree with a major point of theirs. People end up fighting with them over every single point. 

It happened to Haf, it happened to PeteO last season and many before and after.

Hopefully he will be back after a break away as he is a top poster on this forum and we’re a lesser place for his loss.

The equivalent of an international break?

• MikeO locked this topic