IGNORED

Fans in stadiums!

13 hours ago, TallToffeee said:

So we've heard from Boris that we'll be back relatively early next season in October...  Only going to be 20-30% of ticket allocation - this going to be a lucky dip or will season ticket holders get preference??

source - https://fanbanter.co.uk/government-reveals-when-fans-can-return-to-stadiums/

I’d expect season ticket holders will get preference. I’ve already paid about 3 months of next seasons season ticket. Saying that at 20 -30 %  capacity will mean Season ticket holders will only be able to go in around 1 in 3 games. 

On 17/07/2020 at 11:42, TallToffeee said:

So we've heard from Boris that we'll be back relatively early next season in October...  Only going to be 20-30% of ticket allocation - this going to be a lucky dip or will season ticket holders get preference??

source - https://fanbanter.co.uk/government-reveals-when-fans-can-return-to-stadiums/

Season ticket holders should get priority, there shouldn't be a general sale until they can accommodate all of the regular matchday group. 

Not allowing someone to go the game that goes every week, but allowing someone to go whenever the feel like it is completely the wrong way around, so hopefully common sense is used when the stadia is reopened. 

I'm pretty sure masks will be mandatory (and probably no bars open to reduce crowds) but that's fine by me. 

On 18/07/2020 at 01:12, pete0 said:

Every third row would be the easiest solution. Don't know how effective it would. Plus the main issue would be the queuing in and out but guess they'll just say masks coming in and out. 

Can’t see they’ll do that as you’ll still have people sitting left and right of you and at GP that’s almost on your lap! I can’t then see it being every third seat along as people go to the game together. I take my 14 year old son who sits next to me so we will either go together or won’t go at all. What ever happens it’ll be weird. 

It will have to be season ticket holders only, but how they decide which ones will be very complex. 
If it’s 25% then maybe the 25% of season ticket holders with the most consecutive years can go, but you may be reassigned a different seat. 
It’s going to be a nightmare for someone to work out any kind of plan. 

Concourses need to be closed really. Go into the ground and straight to your seat. Could maybe allow three or four people in the gents at any one time. No program sellers, no pies or pints. 

Just now, StevO said:

It will have to be season ticket holders only, but how they decide which ones will be very complex. 
If it’s 25% then maybe the 25% of season ticket holders with the most consecutive years can go, but you may be reassigned a different seat. 
It’s going to be a nightmare for someone to work out any kind of plan. 

Concourses need to be closed really. Go into the ground and straight to your seat. Could maybe allow three or four people in the gents at any one time. No program sellers, no pies or pints. 

Then you’ll get STH’s complaining they’re being moved out of the seat they’ve had for god knows how long in some cases.

Definitely going to be a nightmare with very few people being happy.

2 hours ago, barryj said:

Can’t see they’ll do that as you’ll still have people sitting left and right of you and at GP that’s almost on your lap! I can’t then see it being every third seat along as people go to the game together. I take my 14 year old son who sits next to me so we will either go together or won’t go at all. What ever happens it’ll be weird. 

Advice at the moment is to communicate side by side. But hey the government will say anything to get people back into work. 

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Then you’ll get STH’s complaining they’re being moved out of the seat they’ve had for god knows how long in some cases.

I’ll happily go wherever they want me. May even get a seat on the bench if things carry the way they are! 

7 hours ago, barryj said:

But you two are in a bubble so sitting together is ok, surely?

14 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Would only be temporary anyway, but then we do have some idiots.