IGNORED

Everton V Rs

Mac

Thought long and hard before putting this in the matchday thread...I'll fully understand if a mod wants to move it to the "Jokes" section because it's the funniest thing I've read in years...letter in the Echo..

I'VE got to jump to the defence of Sami Hyypia after the criticism he's received since Saturday.

Too slow? Only once were the Liverpool back line done for pace by Johnson and Carragher recovered brilliantly to block his shot.

Pace did not cause another single problem.

Written by a lad called Johnny Maher...watch out for him, he has a big future in stand-up ;) .

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought long and hard before putting this in the matchday thread...I'll fully understand if a mod wants to move it to the "Jokes" section because it's the funniest thing I've read in years...letter in the Echo..

I'VE got to jump to the defence of Sami Hyypia after the criticism he's received since Saturday.

Too slow? Only once were the Liverpool back line done for pace by Johnson and Carragher recovered brilliantly to block his shot.

Pace did not cause another single problem.

Written by a lad called Johnny Maher...watch out for him, he has a big future in stand-up ;) .

50013[/snapback]

:lol: sounds a right laugh this bloke, made me chuckle :lol::lol:

Fouls... how many times did Mikel "Astro Boy" Arteta..Get chopped in that 2nd half on the right side with acres of real estate ahead of him...!!!

@ least when we get done over, we find a few ponits of conjecture then simply move on & admit we werent good enough on the day.

• 3 weeks later...