IGNORED

Everton V Rs

Mac

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pepe Reina HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

What a fantastic result and although we were under the kosh for large periods we weathered the storm and won by 3 clear goals .

Still can't believe that that last goal though , is Pepe Reina getting 2nd season clown disease at the RS a'la Dudek , Westerveld etc etc .

Quality Blue men , i'am more of a fookin proud man today than ever !!!!!!!!!! :D

P.S I can already see the RS excuses now '' we only finished with 10 men '' , '' we should have had a penalty '' , '' all our teams been away on international duty and they're tired '' .

If any RS says that to you help them on their way with a fookin good kick up the ar5e !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Edited by Willo

what a result, brilliant, absolutely fantastic.....

my new foen arrived today so i was confident of a good day ....

dammit am aroused, get the fuck in

EDIT : Tim Timminy Tim Timminy Tim Tim Teroo, We've Got Tim Howard And He Says ' Fuck You'!!!

Edited by CraccerC

what a result, brilliant, absolutely fantastic.....

my new foen arrived today so i was confident of a good day ....

dammit am aroused, get the fuck in

EDIT : Tim Timminy Tim Timminy Tim Tim Teroo, We've Got Tim Howard And He Says ' Fuck You'!!!

49216[/snapback]

What a day what a fcukin day!!!! I was only discharged from hospital at lunch time and missed the first 15 mins!!! Considering i had 3 hours of surgery on me shoulder at half 8 last nite im in one fantastic mood!!!!

Just a pity i cant go out and celebrate these pain killers wont let me, im sure it'l keep WOOHOO :lol::rolleyes::D

What a game, what an atmosphere, what a day.

Howard when called upon was save as houses, superb.

The defence, solid, CBs looked untroubled and full backs done excatly whats expected of them. (love naysmiths tackle on stevie glaaaaaar)

Phil Neville was out of this world today, he was very close to being MOTM for me, read everything, showed heart and commitment and passed the ball better than anyone on the pitch.

The rest of the midfield was great as well, Carsely, Arteta, Osman and Cahill, quality, Our middle can play against the best from watching that performance, Arteta out shone the man who should give up his Spain shirt for him, made Alonso look very ordinary.

And what about Johnson, I've been saying all week this was the day Andy Johnson will start to become an Everton Legend...and after that performance I cant see why not. Carragher and Hypia were shit scared of his pace, movement and ability on the ball. Two goals in his fist appearence against the shite in the colours of Everton, doesnt get much better than that does it.

So proud to be a blue, lost me voice, nearly fell of me chair at the final whistle, the lads behind nearly fell on top of us as well :lol:

Der der der der Andy Johnson!!!!!!!!

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!

his name is andy Johnson

he wears a magic hat

and when he sees the football

he says im aving that

he scores em with his left foot

he scores em with his right

and when against the redshite

he scores all fookin nite.

49258[/snapback]

:D Nice one, I like it. :D

It was an amazing game to be at lads, fucking quality. Its hard to pick out a single player as MOTM, every single one of the lads played like legends and they deserve every plaudet for that performance. I have no voice left, but you know what I dont give a flying fuck 'coz we beat the red shite. Live it up lads, this is going to be one hell of a season if we can keep this up.