IGNORED

Everton V Rs

Mac

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jst bin lookin on a liverpool forums to see wat the nobs have to say. Heres some comments from red shite fans:

We were shit, and got exactly what we deserved. Fuck all.

Set peices were fucking crap all game. EVERY final ball was awful. Alonso and Gerrard done nothing in midfield. Defence was terrible.

Fair enough, Poll was shit, and we should have had two penalties, and there were clear Everton fouls leading up to both of their first two goals, but we in no way deserved to win that game anyway.

Fucking rubbish.

Fuck fuck we were crap, what was Pepe thinking of, Benitez out!!! 

Complete fucking shambles. Didn't deserve anything and i'm still sober. Could this day get any worse.

:lol::lol:

Thats wat most red shite fans said but then you got the some wankers sayin Poll was shit (yes he was, but he was shit for us as well) and then one lad said: o wel we will beat them 3-0 at Anfield :lol::lol:

Edited by Adams

Fantastic day!

Watched at my girlfriends folks, as her dad's a Man U fan (from Manc too, surprisingly), so he'd got a Prem plus subscription for the season, cos Man U were on too.

He wasn't watching, but her Mum was she's a rs. She wasn't happy, heh.

I saw someone posted about releasing a DVD. At first I thought that was a bit over the top, and you'd just get rs taking the piss, and saying it's our cup final. But I'd have a copy.

...and I think all the credit for the third goal has to go to Cars and AJ. I've played in goal myself, and Reina was caught a bit by the swerve, had the vision to go for it after seeing it was still going in, and though scruffy, would have kept it out it if wasn't for AJ following up. I reckon he did all he could, but it was our boys that made it.

:D

:D

Just woke up fully dressed with a raging head what a fookin day!

3-0 we beat the shite 3-0.

Spanked off the park and what a game Howard had. Ended up 6 rows down and about 20 seats to the left after the first, saw the seccond on a screen downstairs with a pint in both hands and ended up on the floor being danced on after the third :D

Thought the whole team were excellent and made me proud you could see that every one of them wanted it 10 times more than any of the shite players. The fans were excellent and I didnt sit in my seat all game the Gwldys street rocked from start to finish.

Love the picture of AJ running towards the fans with his fingers up saying 3-0 :P

Wooo hoooo DER DER DER DER ANDY Johnson

What a fooking day, that atmosphere was brilliant, the rs where as quite as a mouse in the second half, especially with 15mins to go when we were singing

BYE BYE BYE BYE

The Gwladys looked awsome, you could see from the park end that the whole of it was rockin

And how quickly did the redshite leave the pitch at the final whistle, didn't even come an clap their supports who had had an early drive up the M6

Its brilliant when everyones singing walking home from the game

DER DER DER DER ANDY Johnson

Wooo hoooo DER DER DER DER ANDY Johnson

What a fooking day, that atmosphere was brilliant, the rs where as quite as a mouse in the second half, especially with 15mins to go when we were singing

BYE BYE BYE BYE

The Gwladys looked awsome, you could see from the park end that the whole of it was rockin

And how quickly did the redshite leave the pitch at the final whistle, didn't even come an clap their supports who had had an early drive up the M6

Its brilliant when everyones singing walking home from the game

DER DER DER DER ANDY Johnson

49400[/snapback]

The Gwladys Street was rockin mate we were singin "time to go" with 10 minutes left at the dirty red scummers, priceless B)

first of all they werent fouls, Alonso Attempted to Blindside Cahill and Finnan Ran into the back of ozzie, *SHOCK HORROR MOMENT* Graham Poll Made The Right Decision in those 2 cases. :unsure:

Was amazing atomsphere, grown men getting all emotional and when we scored the first i got and my seat and jumped fell over sideways into the guy next to me dragging the guy on my left down as well we were fine just all laughing our heads off, 2nd goal celebration he said best avoid standing on the seats eh :lol:

What a day, so much abuse at fowler when he went off that was funny! SMACKHEAD SMACKHEAD! *smacks Head*

oh what a day to be singing to be singing the blues....

Take no notice mate its what i've come to expect from the media and sky over the years .

Listen to Alan Hansen on MOTD last night and he praises us , says we wanted it more and there was no luck involved and the RS were bollox etc etc .......

Even Gary ( i never played for Everton ) linekar said he was chuffed with the result . :blink:

Its a bit shit that it was Andy 'you beauty' Gray who was sticking up for the shite though, you wouldnt think he played for us would you. He even said i'll be unbiased unlike Peter Reid. If anything he was biased towards Liverpool.

49532[/snapback]

i agree you wouldn't of thought Andy Gray would have played for us <_<