IGNORED

Mac's Shed

GoldfishMemory

Now I'm loving this Idea and want to play some more but I dont get how it works!

I played last night and got 2 spins on the slut machine and now I'm -10 toffees in total whats that all that about? Surly you get more than 2 spins off 20 toffees and how did I get to -10?

Please help my gambling addiction I want to play :( !

I just "won" 300 Toffees and wasn't paid....I reckon Mac's a crook and a charlatan and I shall be taking my custom elsewhere. I've just sent an email to Nicky Campbell at "Watchdog" and instucted my lawyers to start legal proceedings (but the breasts were nice :D ).

Edited by mikeo

I just "won" 300 Toffees and wasn't paid....I reckon Mac's a crook and a charlatan and I shall be taking my custom elsewhere. I've just sent an email to Nicky Campbell at "Watchdog" and instucted my lawyers to start legal proceedings (but the breasts were nice :D ).

That may be a slight "senior moment" from you Mike, you have to press cash out before you leave or you loose all your toffees!

:unsure:

Yeah mac any chance of a lowdown of how its done.

I went into play one of them and it was fine I then came back out and went into another one and said I had to deposit some money and only had 100 in my wallet but when I played the the 2nd machine for the first time I had 500 spins and when I tried to go back into it it said I had to deposit money again

Yeah mac any chance of a lowdown of how its done.

I went into play one of them and it was fine I then came back out and went into another one and said I had to deposit some money and only had 100 in my wallet but when I played the the 2nd machine for the first time I had 500 spins and when I tried to go back into it it said I had to deposit money again

Feckin ell I'v only had 2 spins total :angry:

That may be a slight "senior moment" from you Mike, you have to press cash out before you leave or you loose all your toffees!

:unsure:

I did cash out...the 300 wasn't credited when I got three rather fetching (and matching) chests in a line :angry: ...you mods must all be in for a share of the rake-off....it's a nest of vipers I tell ya :P !

Ok worked out how to use it before and got up by 4 toffees leaving me with a total of 44 in my wallet, so I just went back in and cot a message saying I "forgot to cash out"!!

Complete bollocks but when I clicked where it told me to it robbed my 44 toffees :angry:

You sure you're not just having a bit of a "Junior moment" there Fish :lol: ?

i havent been able to play in macs shed for a couple of days it keeps saying i have -10 but no matter what i do i cant add money mac mate you need to sort your shed out as bonfire night is coming :P and if i cant play i have matches ;)

Edited by Neil