IGNORED

Croatia V England

BLUEWOLF

Bilic was spot on we were totally sh!te in the world cup even though we had a squad capable of winning the thing and that is the stupid Swedish fookwits fault , but then again the players were not inspired .

This is probably ( on par with Russia ) the hardest game we'll play in the qualifiers and awayfrom home aswell its gonna be a tough one but we should at the very least get a point .

IMO we'll win it 1-0 with Pedro Crouchinho doing a job for England yet again .

Little did you all know I am a Croate, have been for about 4 months now.

Bloody hell Ian...I never knew! Sadržaj kataloga koji vidite na stranicama samo je vidljiva strana posla na projektu. Izgradnja kataloga ukljuÄuje poslove programiranja skripti, skupljanja prijava, provjere, editiranja, kategorizacije i tek tada objave samih linkova i opisa u katalogu. Ovime ne impliciramo da su linkovi dostupni putem kataloga naÅ¡e vlasniÅ¡tvo, ali sam katalog, kao strukturirana kolekcija linkova sortiranih u odgovarajuće kategorije, jest proizvod rada na projektu i intelektualno vlasniÅ¡tvo. Preuzimanje "sadržaja" kao konaÄnog rezultata rada na projektu, u bilo kojem obliku, stoga nije dopuÅ¡teno.

What do you think?

in other news scotland lost 2-0 to ukraine. republic of ireland drew 1-1 czech republic with old boy killer getting the goal.

simple si played 90 mins as wales beat cyprus 2-0

at least cars and davies will be available for the next game. i think davies deserves a start as neville is injured and no doubt cahill will be fatigued and deserves a well earned rest.

in other news scotland lost 2-0 to ukraine. republic of ireland drew 1-1 czech republic with old boy killer getting the goal.

simple si played 90 mins as wales beat cyprus 2-0

at least cars and davies will be available for the next game. i think davies deserves a start as neville is injured and no doubt cahill will be fatigued and deserves a well earned rest.

Wales won 3-1 England overall were totally SHIT Beanpole was SHIT Rooney was SHIT

And what a calamity of that second goal. :angry::angry::angry:

Bloody hell Ian...I never knew! Sadržaj kataloga koji vidite na stranicama samo je vidljiva strana posla na projektu. Izgradnja kataloga ukljuÄuje poslove programiranja skripti, skupljanja prijava, provjere, editiranja, kategorizacije i tek tada objave samih linkova i opisa u katalogu. Ovime ne impliciramo da su linkovi dostupni putem kataloga naÅ¡e vlasniÅ¡tvo, ali sam katalog, kao strukturirana kolekcija linkova sortiranih u odgovarajuće kategorije, jest proizvod rada na projektu i intelektualno vlasniÅ¡tvo. Preuzimanje "sadržaja" kao konaÄnog rezultata rada na projektu, u bilo kojem obliku, stoga nije dopuÅ¡teno.

What do you think?

Bloody good post that, I recommend everybody reads that again, powerful stuff.

I dont know what to say after that Mike, I'm speachless

What do you think?

At first i thought i'd picked up the wrong reading Glasses, but on closer scrutiny i realised it was in my grandfathers native language, and nobody could understand a word he said either. :blink:

Got the gist of it Mike, and i agree with everything you say.......Great post. ;)

cheers.....Likaroffski.

What do you think?

Im not bothered either way. But I understand where your coming from Mike, and yes, its a problem for us all isnt is.

Sometimes youve gotta go with your gut feeling

Anyway not arsed about England at all

I have to say Im happy we lost, and I hope we dont qualify for the Euro's so the FA will sack the prick. Maybe Macca will realise now that he should pick players that are in form and not because they play for one of the top 4 clubs. Also he should be ready to swallow humble pie and pick Beckham. I mean if players like Richardson, Jenas and Downing can get in the squad then Beckham should definitely be there.

I have no Idea where this Passion comes from every time an England game comes up.

Reasoning 4 that being, I used to no where it came from...But these days.,..The Players dont seem to have the Passion & I feel Im losing it 2.

Fukin Underachievers.

I have no Idea where this Passion comes from every time an England game comes up.

Reasoning 4 that being, I used to no where it came from...But these days.,..The Players dont seem to have the Passion & I feel Im losing it 2.

Fukin Underachievers.

Good call Pat. Have always wanted England to win in the major tournaments( still gutted after the 90 World Cup) but this last world Cup I didnt give that much of a toss that we lost. I was more gutted that Australia lost and I haev never supported an International Aussie Team at any sport. Guess ya got it right with the Lack of Passion

Had a good read through this one, we were not good enough and it seemed to me we now have a team of millionaires, how do you motivate them?.

Most of you lads would give up a bollock to play for england, and yet these prima donna's expect to play for a country that no longer has faith in their players.

T