IGNORED

Lampard Is A Good Move

Lampard is a great signing, almost every Chelsea fan wanted him to be given at least another season to sort the squad the way he wanted it. As we have become used to the board sacking managers, even if they win a domestic double or champions league, it wa from birthsno real surprise the way it ended.

I am a Chelsea fan from birth as are all my family members down the years, I joined this forum to just give an insight as to what others outside Everton feel about Lampard.

He is a good guy, he will get you sorted given time most importantly, as well as some transfer funds.

Good luck to you all.

Blue till I die, Well Chelsea blue in my case!

Just now, cfcblue said:

Lampard is a great signing, almost every Chelsea fan wanted him to be given at least another season to sort the squad the way he wanted it. As we have become used to the board sacking managers, even if they win a domestic double or champions league, it wa from birthsno real surprise the way it ended.

I am a Chelsea fan from birth as are all my family members down the years, I joined this forum to just give an insight as to what others outside Everton feel about Lampard.

He is a good guy, he will get you sorted given time most importantly, as well as some transfer funds.

Good luck to you all.

Thanks for that.  I’m very optimistic about this. 

1 hour ago, cfcblue said:

Good luck to you all.

Good to hear, and welcome :)

I'm nervous to be honest but hopefully he brings us as much success to us as he has had himself. 

7 hours ago, cfcblue said:

Good luck to you all.

Appreciated mate. 
You might have wanted Frank to stay on a bit longer, but didn’t work out too bad for your club. 😂

I truly hope that when he leaves Everton we love him as much as you do.