IGNORED

Lost Series 3

MikeO

In case those amongst you afflicted (as I am) by an addiction to Lost hadn't realised series three has started in the US. So it would be theoretically possible (if you were tempted to stretch the law) to download it and watch. I'm sure no-one on here would ever consider such action :unsure: It's certainly not transfering into my DVD drive as I speak!.

Edited by mikeo

I see you resisted the urge to say "Season" 3, which is the new americanism we have addopted

But im hooked on it too, feck all seems to happen

I missed the last episode of series 2 as well

Yeh the other one thats creeping in is 'October 15th' instead of the '15th October'

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I been suked in 2...lol...No spoilers please As we down under seem to always be about 4 weeks ( due to Cricket being all thats on telly o/here between Nov-Feb) behind the UK. [ Which is all good like 4 a cricket tragic like Pat]

Ok now for my twist in the plot. Wahts yours?

By Series 17, they have finally run out of Dorito's, coke & KFc.

However, they find an Apple tree & discover fire.

A stick is then inserted up the ass of the Lotto winner & Apple shoved in mouth.

The ensuing Spit roast & garments / tents knitted out of Hurley back hair then clothes, warms & feeds our island survivors until @ least series 22.

Then the sad twist, it is in series 22 that Jack discovers a Tesco on the easrtern side of the island. After being warned about the others (aldi) , Sawyer reveals that they were never actually ever lost & that he ahd been trying a new redneck hallkucnegenic out on them & had been fukin with their heads for the past 21 series.

The crew then suffer massive guilt in regards to Eating Hurley & the intermitent drug induced flashbax caused by Sawyers loopy juice cause the by now weirdo cult to commit group suicide with a broken can opener.

Tell you what Pat that's spooky :o , the only error in your post was the fact that all of the action you so accurately described took place in the first episode of series three.....reckon you're not really a sparks down under at all but in fact a highly paid and powerful Hollywood mogul researching a new drama documentary on the disperate and complex characters who gather on an internet forum united only by their love of an underachieving sleeping giant of a "soccer" team! Go on...deny it!

Edited by mikeo

Cannot disagree with that. There's an"other" in the new series who adds a lot in that department IMO. Elizabeth Mitchell who plays Juliet....not one for the teenagers amongst us perhaps but for the slightly more mature taste adds to the decorative content considerably :D !

EM068.jpg

Edited by mikeo

Licker do you realise that's the twenty-seventh time you've posted that pic...I fear you're becoming obsessional ;) !

Accept your point but I've come to a stage in my life where a long slow pleasurable walk taking in as much scenery as possible with a like minded partner is preferable to a vigorous workout with a younger model, no matter how attractive the proposition may appear..if you get my drift ;):lol: .

Edited by mikeo

Licker do you realise that's the twenty-seventh time you've posted that pic...I fear you're becoming obsessional ;) !

Accept your point but I've come to a stage in my life where a long slow pleasurable walk taking in as much scenery as possible with a like minded partner is preferable to a vigorous workout with a younger model, no matter how attractive the proposition may appear..if you get my drift ;):lol: .

Here, f*cking here, Mike.

ATB

Mac

Didnt the off topic thread mention Long walk's 4 a while in a varied context?

Anyhows Im wif you Bill on This 1....Plenty of good tunes to be played on an old Violin...!!!

No blue pills as yet this end, the brain still proceeses sex every 16.8 seconds.

oh hang on, Just been advised by my Witty other half that 16.8 seconds is actually the whole kit , kaboodle & the ciggie is lite by second 17.

Oh well here for a good time...Not along time............. ;)

I'm reminded Licker of the (very nearly) biblical story of the two bulls standing on top of a hill surveying a field of cows below them....

"Look at that" shouts the younger bull, "a field full of totty...lets run down there and shag one of them!"

"I've got a better idea" says the older, wiser bull, "lets stroll down there and shag them all!"

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
anyone see it last night? i thought it was alright but not as good as i thought it would be.

I set the DVD to record it while is was watching Lord of the Rings but soft ar5e here taped bbc one onstead of sky one . :angry:

Think its repeated on Wednesday night tho so i wont be making the same mistake again .

I set the DVD to record it while is was watching Lord of the Rings but soft ar5e here taped bbc one onstead of sky one . :angry:

Think its repeated on Wednesday night tho so i wont be making the same mistake again .

check out sky channel two and three as well willo, they seem to repeat everything on these channels after theyve been on sky one

Although Ive LOST interest now, it all gone a bit mental, liked the whole premise of the first series where they did the flash backs, as I say though, its all gone mad