IGNORED

Michael Ball

http://www.fansfc.com/evertonfootballclub/...p?newsid=158700

He's looking for a move back to British football, I wonder if theres any chance we'll take a look at him. I hope so.

I always rated Ball when I was younger I wouldnt mind getting him back in and get rid of the three dead beats we have there now, I think Boyle is good enough to cover and Pip can play there if needed!

Edited by GoldfishMemory

""he's still only twenty-seven surprisingly""

Yeah but he'll be lucky if he plays till he's thirty, his knees are fooked, had so much trouble with injuries he only plays one game in four bit like Mcgrath used to be, he never trained because of dodgy knees.

Personally i would leave him alone, its a shame tho because he was a decent player.

I always rated Ball when I was younger I wouldnt mind getting him back in and get rid of the three dead beats we have there now, I think Boyle is good enough to cover and Pip can play there if needed!

Come off it, Naysmith was playing quite well till he go twatted at noocastle, and I think Valente is pretty good

Come off it, Naysmith was playing quite well till he go twatted at noocastle, and I think Valente is pretty good

Correct Zed Naysmith has been good this season and I rated him very highly when we first signed him infact I was his lone fan getting the stick with him when he turned shite. A handful of games this season doesnt make up for the past few years tho' and in all reality he's not going to get much better than the decent performances he's put in this season, good as cover but only looks good in comparison to the dire displays he's put on in the past.

Valente could be a good defender, no is a good defender but can be arsed because I believe he thinks he's above us! He isnt part of the "team" he just puts in his shift and collects his premiership wage which he is happy with and sets off home in the Aston Martin. I wish he gave a bit more but even Pistone looks like he's more interested these days.

I do take back my previous comment about Ball as I was unaware his knees were still a problem but If we got a combined sum of 5mil for our three current left backs and had someone half decent lined up I would take it. Dont realy fancy Young but Wayne Bridge perhaps!

Correct Zed Naysmith has been good this season and I rated him very highly when we first signed him infact I was his lone fan getting the stick with him when he turned shite. A handful of games this season doesnt make up for the past few years tho' and in all reality he's not going to get much better than the decent performances he's put in this season, good as cover but only looks good in comparison to the dire displays he's put on in the past.

Valente could be a good defender, no is a good defender but can be arsed because I believe he thinks he's above us! He isnt part of the "team" he just puts in his shift and collects his premiership wage which he is happy with and sets off home in the Aston Martin. I wish he gave a bit more but even Pistone looks like he's more interested these days.

I do take back my previous comment about Ball as I was unaware his knees were still a problem but If we got a combined sum of 5mil for our three current left backs and had someone half decent lined up I would take it. Dont realy fancy Young but Wayne Bridge perhaps!

It would be good if we got someone like wayne bridge, I just dont think with our limmited cash and having 3 left backs on the books we'll be getting anyone soon in this position.

If michael Ball was injury free and played like he did when he was here Id have him back tomorrow, sadly it wont happen.

I allways remember a picture of him in the Echo standing next to the Everton crest he had on the side of his house :)

I'd have Ball back always remember him being a quality player was sad when we let him go but a very good bit of business considering his injuries although i'm not sure if we ever saw all that money. For a really cheap fee i think he'd be good cover especially since he can play centre back as well as left back although he'd have to proove himself fit and injury free.

I'd have Ball back always remember him being a quality player was sad when we let him go but a very good bit of business considering his injuries although i'm not sure if we ever saw all that money. For a really cheap fee i think he'd be good cover especially since he can play centre back as well as left back although he'd have to proove himself fit and injury free.

We scrapped the last £500,000 because Rangers couldnt afford it and were refusing to play him, and then the bastards went and signed someone for a few million. We're too soft sometimes.

Yeah but he'll be lucky if he plays till he's thirty, his knees are fooked, had so much trouble with injuries he only plays one game in four bit like Mcgrath used to be, he never trained because of dodgy knees.

Personally i would leave him alone, its a shame tho because he was a decent player.

Well said glad to be rid of him tbh,a good bit of buisness by us the grass isnt always greener on the other side thats for sure.

And why may i ask would we want to sign another sicknote,for fucks sake we've got enough of those already

• 2 months later...

As licker pointed out, no chance, not worth it, its only our Evertonian sentimentality thinking we should look at him

He would be a bout as useful as a chocolate teapot or pistone

Im sure we have been sounded out about him