IGNORED

Who Should Leave In The Jan And Who Should Come In?

Heather_6

Get rid in order..

Bt

Davies,

Wright,

BT AND WRIGHT (as long as were keeping TH). also stubbs, pistone and vdm.

not Davies he's too good. he had a great game on saturday. involved in one goal and put AJ thru when he hit the post.

it can be a limited market in january and some manager get desperate to get new players so maybe we can get a good price for some of them.

stubbs and pistone maybe freebies.

to bring in i'd take a look at Robbie Keane. now spurs arent doing so well he may be having second thoughts and he shouldnt cost anymore than we can get for bt.

Remove Teflon, we already have replacements in Turner and Ruddy.

Remove two of our left backs Naysmith and Pistone, bring in Leighton Baines with Valente as cover.

Remove two of our centre halves, Weir and Stubbs. Bring in Gabbidon. who can cover for both Yobo and Lescott and we also have Mark Hughes who looks capable.

Remove Van Der Meyde bring in Gary Mcsheffery, remove Beattie and bring in David Nugent.

Job done........... 4th place guaranteed.

Edited by Licker

Im still hoping Ajs arrival has a Drogba like affect on Beattie. Beats hasnt had the games yet this season to prove himself (I know he has in the past but he was getting better and better last season). Saturday cant be judged because he was ill, still playing when ill can be considered putting the effort in, hes never going to be a run run run player like AJ but if he can hit top form like he has in the past (for other teams admittedly) then he is worth keeping....saying that a bid of £5m plus and its a done deal lol

I still think a fair crack of the whip for BT is in order, if he still ain't sorted himself by the end of the season then get rid.

Davies has to go, just not cutting the mustard at the moment.

Wright has outlived our use for him.

And the golden money pit that is VDM, time to go Cloggy.

ATB

Mac

Guest blueboy122

i reakon we keep beattie i think hes a very good player alot of you are forgetting without his goals last season we wudnt of come any were near the place we finished.his head has dropped his confidence has gone and now victor is showing him up.cmon james get ya hed up son!!

i reakon we keep beattie i think hes a very good player alot of you are forgetting without his goals last season we wudnt of come any were near the place we finished.his head has dropped his confidence has gone and now victor is showing him up.cmon james get ya hed up son!!

Know what your saying but 11 goals is not a good return from a £6mil striker!!

I quite like him but he seems to have been chasing his tail since he arrived.

Have to agree with most people Beattie really should be the one leaving, i want him to do well but he just doesn't seem to be bothered half the time and when he does try well he doesn't look good enough. Get a young striker in from the lower leagues or from abroad although we could always give Faddy another chance upfront.

Also reckon its time to get rid of VDM not like it would make a difference to the team, has only played a few games in his time here and with the wages he's on we could sign a decent winger who isn't always injured.

I'd like to see us show some ambition in January and sign some players who aren't just going to be sold a year or two later. Nugent from all reports would be a top signing and if reports are true about SWP leaving should definitley try for him-now he would make a difference to the team

If we get rid of Beattie, we will need a proven premiership striker to replace him. Nugent isn't setting the championship alight or scoring much so he wouldn't suffice on is own as a replacement. I think we are stuck with Beattie for a while as everybody else is too expensive.

If we get rid of Beattie, we will need a proven premiership striker to replace him. Nugent isn't setting the championship alight or scoring much so he wouldn't suffice on is own as a replacement. I think we are stuck with Beattie for a while as everybody else is too expensive.

nugent isnt good enough.

faddy or vic are better. we need someone like robbie keane. a good supporting forward who can beat a player and score a few as well.

now spurs are back were they belong he may be reconsidering his future. i reckon he'd be good upfront with aj.

nugent isnt good enough.

faddy or vic are better. we need someone like robbie keane. a good supporting forward who can beat a player and score a few as well.

now spurs are back were they belong he may be reconsidering his future. i reckon he'd be good upfront with aj.

That's right. He'd be good as a squad player, but we have plenty of young players coming through the ranks so it would probably be a waste going for him.

BT is a quality player and that kind of quality does'nt desert you overnight, maybe it's a confidence thing, what ever it is let's not castigate the boy until he has proven he is beyond redemption.

One more season James, show us what you are made of.

ATB

Mac

BT is a quality player and that kind of quality does'nt desert you overnight, maybe it's a confidence thing, what ever it is let's not castigate the boy until he has proven he is beyond redemption.

One more season James, show us what you are made of.

ATB

Mac

As isaid when the one trick pony came he had ONE good season,23 goals in fact other than that he's done about the 10 goal mark throughout his career,he wasnt/isnt good enough for us.

I like the Idea of getting Nolan in, dont know if I'm quite ready to give up on Beattie yet but he needs to deliver and fast. I'm not talking about the end of last season either I'm talking Southampton at his best!!

We also need some good wide players and cover for right back!

If Beattie does go Nolan would be way down the list. We'd need another striker before another central midfielder. I prefer Cahill to Nolan anyway. Isn't Nolan rs?

As isaid when the one trick pony came he had ONE good season,23 goals in fact other than that he's done about the 10 goal mark throughout his career,he wasnt/isnt good enough for us.

Wow, more than big dunc ;)