IGNORED

Season Ticket Pricing 2024/2025

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/3877257/everton-confirms-season-ticket-process-for-historic-final-goodison-campaign

It's about the amount I thought it'd go up for me this season - £50.

I know they're doing it bit by bit so it's not a huge jump once we move but it hurts my soul to keep paying more to watch shite :lol:.

I'm expecting my next season ticket to be £800 after this.

7 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/3877257/everton-confirms-season-ticket-process-for-historic-final-goodison-campaign

I know they're doing it bit by bit so it's not a huge jump once we move but it hurts my soul to keep paying more to watch shite :lol:.

I don’t think it will rise that much

16 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Aren’t you eligible for the free complimentary 😃

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Well, I'm all renewed and got the Goodison commemorative pack.

The best part of a grand gone. Hoping they get a few more home wins for us to watch next season!

You did it today? After that yesterday?! 

I did it too 😂

5 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Well, I'm all renewed and got the Goodison commemorative pack.

The best part of a grand gone. Hoping they get a few more home wins for us to watch next season!

I’m envious mate been on the waiting list for 6 or 7 years now. Besides the cost which I know you’re not happy about count yourself lucky mate there are thousands who gladly swop places with you. 
And if you’re honest final season at Goodison you wouldn’t sell your ticket for double the money or would you, 💷💷💷 I have ticket I haven’t, deal or no deal 🙅🏻‍♂️ 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

I’m envious mate been on the waiting list for 6 or 7 years now. Besides the cost which I know you’re not happy about count yourself lucky mate there are thousands who gladly swop places with you. 
And if you’re honest final season at Goodison you wouldn’t sell your ticket for double the money or would you, 💷💷💷 I have ticket I haven’t, deal or no deal 🙅🏻‍♂️ 

I wouldn't sell my ticket even if we had another 50 years at Goodison.

On 02/02/2024 at 16:30, Romey 1878 said:

Part of me is tempted by one of the Club Everton - whatever they’re calling the food/drink lounge/street food deals… if it’s £800 for just the seat - I often spend £50 by the time I’ve had food and a few beers - over the course of a season anything under £2k and it’d probably be worth it if enough food/drink are included. About £100 game sounds ridiculous when compared to what we’re used to paying but sadly it is what it is!

16 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Part of me is tempted by one of the Club Everton - whatever they’re calling the food/drink lounge/street food deals… if it’s £800 for just the seat - I often spend £50 by the time I’ve had food and a few beers - over the course of a season anything under £2k and it’d probably be worth it if enough food/drink are included. About £100 game sounds ridiculous when compared to what we’re used to paying but sadly it is what it is!

I’ve registered my interest for every level of hospitality so far. Partly to be nosey and feed my obsession for the build. Partly hoping something is affordable and do it while my Dad is young enough and fit enough to come with me. 

I’ve not had a call or email back. My understanding is that they are selling this stuff like hot cakes. I expect the first five years or so will have a waiting list. Probably calm down a bit after that initial boost. 

I know in the traditional hospitality seats/lounges they have been asking people to commit to three years. Still selling them no problem. Good idea in my opinion, getting people locked in. Hospitality can be a tough market. 

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

If you can afford it, then why not!