IGNORED

Rob Ernshaw

I was all for us going for Earnshaw, over 12 months ago before he went to West Brom. But I am glad we didn't has he has shown he is not going to be a top premiership player.

His goal scoring stats are really good, but its his general play that lets him down to be honest, and we definately aren't in the position to 'carry' a player for the best part of the game.

I would like to see Keane, or even a cheeky bid for AJ. I bet he is more likley to want to move now Sven has forgotten who he is. Pace up front would definately help, and that is my only concern with a bid for Keane.

TEND TO AGREE WITH THAT.... AJ TENDS TO DO A LOT MORE WORK ON THE FIELD THAN MOST STRIKERS, makes most of his goals himself, whereas other strikers just seem to be in the right place at the right time, which is good, but if the goals dry up, they dont have much else to offer.

AJ or RK, ITS A TOUGH ONE, WHATS THE CHANCES OF GETTING BOTH.???

TEND TO AGREE WITH THAT.... AJ TENDS TO DO A LOT MORE WORK ON THE FIELD THAN MOST STRIKERS, makes most of his goals himself, whereas other strikers just seem to be in the right place at the right time, which is good,    but if the goals dry up, they dont have much else to offer.

AJ  or  RK, ITS A TOUGH ONE, WHATS THE CHANCES OF GETTING BOTH.???

I'd take a chance on AJ and theres word Dowie is being lined up as a replasement for Alex Mcleish!! Slap in a 5M bid and Johno would become a scouser.

RK was always my first choice but i was on a forum called Football Frenzy yesterday and there was a thread about Defo or Kean and after the initial debate Kean was slated from all angles even the Irish. Apparently he is slow, lazy and tempremental, he was however praised for his eye for goal and labeled as a player best used as a sub.

Sould we take a chance as a player who performes as a sub but aint got the legs for a full game? I dont know but solskjar (Spelling???) comes to mind!

i dont rate this bloke at all...prefer to get trundle!!

Would rather have Earny than Trundle.

trundle is 29ish Earnshaw is only about 23

Would rather have Keane over all of them.

depends on what the price is quoted for him but not a bad replacement for Bent if he goes for about 2m bring in Earnshaw for the same. Is as fast as bent and younger.

Still need a proven striker in January though

Keane AND Johnson if we can afford it, beattie would then have 2 step up a gear to get a starting place so there would be healthy compition. Sign Nugent in january but loan him straight back 2 preston for more experiance, thats what i think moyes should do, what do u all think.

Keane AND Johnson if we can afford it, beattie would then have 2 step up a gear to get a starting place so there would be healthy compition. Sign Nugent in january but loan him straight back 2 preston for more experiance, thats what i think moyes should do, what do u all think.

I don't reckon we can afford it, Keane or Johnson (i think Johnson maybe the easier tempt) and someone on the cheap would be great. I'll be interesting to see how much the price of players has fluctuated since the window shut when the likes of Johnson was valued at 10 million and Nugent at 5!!!!