IGNORED

Everton V Bolton

MikeO

:o VDM... Yeah right, i'll believe he's in with a chance of playing, if the whole midfield 4/5 go down with a mystery lergy. Other than that he might come on for the last five minutes, cant expect him to play any more than that, cos he'll be too worn out with all the extra training he's putting in. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am going to go against general opinion here and say in public - VDM owes us big time and the situation has gotten to the stage of "shit or get off the pot". We know he has underachieved, so does DM, so do the fans and more importantly so does VDM himself.

I am going for a 3-0 to us. Time to plug the sinking ship and start playing like we f*cking mean business.

ATB

Mac

It would be great for every blue to get behind us for this one, confidence may be low after a bad run so every fan needs to stand up and be counted.

I'll be singing my heart out, and I know the lads from here will so lets hope the other 30 odd thousand get behind us as well!

Lets destory them blues :D

NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

bolton are nothing if not predictable and moysey will have the team well prepared for this one.

set pieces will give us good scoring opps. i fancy arteta to get one.

i'd like us to play 2 upfront, bt and aj. bt's got the weight to worry bolton and he and aj could work well against a side like bolton.

in defence we are without hibbo and he's a real loss. we need to keep djiouf under control otherwise there not much up front.

Everton 2-0.

Edited by java2001e

just got back from the game. Long drive back and im a happy bunny tonight!

will start with the bad points from today. Pip was crap. and i do mean crap. it was like we had 10 men. He couldnt pass, and couldnt tackle today. Joey cant play right back. he drifts to much into the centre, which left us exposed twice in opening 5 mins! Johnson looked cream crackered! No chang beer on sale today. The ref was a pathatic joke of an excuse AND WTF WAS THE Goodison MISSION OR WHATEVER SHE KEPT SAYING OVER THE SPEAKERS????

Anyway, onto the good points. I have always been pro beets, so for me to say the following makes me happy. He played his socks off today(about time i hear u cry!). had some great touches and some really good flick ons. give him and aj a few more games and they will understand each other far more. Victor looks a fantastic prostpect. Held the ball up so well. and great in the air, so so fast to! AND MIKKY ARTETA! WHAT A GOAL! was in the lower glwadys today, and had the perfect view. stunning. and to top it all off, listening to all the fickle bunch from accross the park ringing up to say rafa should be sacked and SG should be sold hahaha

Pip, Carsley, Stubbs and Osman were shocking today. I actually forgot Osman was playing today I seen that much of him. Johnson looks like he needs a rest but thankfully Beattie pulled his socks up today to try and help the lad. Arteta and Valente were both outstanding and either one would be a good choice for man of the match. Lescott was solid as usual. Matt ive got to disagreewith you over Anichebe, he looked a lazy sack of shit when he came on, didnt really move towards the ball and was only interested if the ball was within a foot of him.

A boring game but I'll take that because we still won. Bring on Charlton.

Nobody impressed me today i thought they were all average, and we got a fortunate win, it showed up our lack of any decent squad players.

Over the last six or seven games i think theres only been Carsley and Johnson that has played in their correct positions, Lescot, Yobo and Neville have all had a go at fullback, Osman, Arteta, Davies and Mcfadden are switching from left to right, playing inside, and playing as strike partners, so is it any wonder

we are going through a bad patch.

It all started when we lost Hibbo, Nevilles good at fullback but it fooks the midfield about when he's not there, then we had to take the rock (Joleon) out of the middle and play him left back.

We will have to bring in some decent players come january, We need decent cover for both full backs, and a decent left midfielder.

Bit of an improvement from Beattie but still does'nt look like a £6m striker, also some improvement from Arteta, but the rest were only average, we were 2nd best today and got a lucky 3 points.

Guest blueboy122

i think beattie had a great game today put himself about wel and got back on many occasions to help out the midfeild.totally not worth selling him in january good player is are james

Let's face it boys, we beat a team above us. We should be over the moon, never mind the manner of the victory, it was a f*cking victory and that is what counts. I will take that all day, every day.

ATB

Mac

Edited by Mac

Cheers Aaron. I did want to go into more detail but thought it would be guilding the lily a little. No doom and gloom merchants please, celebrate this win. There has been so much over analysing over the last few weeks, let's just enjoy this.

ATB

Mac

just watched the apparent highlights on motd then, spud scored a cracker! but once again as ive mentioned a few times this season, where the hell was the atmosphere?we were supposed to be at home!and alls i heard was "WANDERERS, WANDERERS", last i checked, that wasnt anything to do with our team! oh yeah, and i heard that bird on the tannoy going on about operation Goodison, next S.H.I.E.L.D operation maybe?have no idea wtf that was about!

Everton were quiet, but bolton were worse! hardly heard them all afternoon. was bouncing the lower g for most of the afternoon! really annoying not knowing what the woman was on about. Operation Goodison????

And the fact it was so cold, no beer, and couldnt see for the first 5 mins of the game might show why we were a little quiet hehe