IGNORED

Everton V Bolton

MikeO

well a lot of people said we would lose this one and would have been happy with a draw. so they should be over the moon with a win.

bolton are a tough side to beat and theyve had a good season so far, but i can see them coming undone as the season progresses.

arteta did well to get the winner. with cahill out for a while he may get more goal scoring opps. lets hope he takes them.

aj is getting very close attention from defences and needs a lot of support to overcome them. again cahills absence may allow a bt/aj partnership to flower.

if not weve got faddy and big vic waiting in the wings.

a good win for us. i hope we can build a run of 3 pointers from this.

Aye glad to see a tough game won,but as Licker says we've little to no depth in the squad and while i'm a happy bunny with the points there will be other games where we wont be so lucky.

just watched the apparent highlights on motd then, spud scored a cracker! but once again as ive mentioned a few times this season, where the hell was the atmosphere?we were supposed to be at home!and alls i heard was "WANDERERS, WANDERERS", last i checked, that wasnt anything to do with our team! oh yeah, and i heard that bird on the tannoy going on about operation Goodison, next S.H.I.E.L.D operation maybe?have no idea wtf that was about!

Heard "The baby's not yours chant in the Park End"- Excellent!!

Operation Goodison is just a fire/evacuation drill that they always do 2 or 3 times a season. They open all the gates for a few minutes then close them again. Don't really understand the point but there it is!!

Edited by sheedysheedysheedy

Goodison exercise is just a safety thing; they have to be able to show they could evacuate everybody within a short period of time.

got to agree with Andy, the atmosphere has been shite at Goodison for a few years now. and i beg to differ with mad matt, the gwladys wasnt bounching at any point, im a bit disappointed to be honest. when ever ive been to old trafford they sing constantly through the whole game, and we get silenced by bolton.

but about the game, its still obvious we need a left sided player. and right now Osman is not bringing anythin to the party. he was playing left midfield, most of the time he was infront of pip or cars, after a while neville was covering for him out wide! im glad Beattie put in a good shift, and as always AJ ran his socks off. hats off to Nuno and Micky, both played blinders.

a win is a win, that will do for now

id play fadders at left wing, always seen him as sort of a winger who could cut in and either cross or have a go, lets not forget henry was a left winger before he came to arsenal :o

A dont think Faddy is pacey enough to play the wing , think he's much more suited to playing the forward role but dont get me wrtong think the lad has got an abundance of skill its just that he seems to get caught too easily by defenders once he's beaten them .

A dont think Faddy is pacey enough to play the wing , think he's much more suited to playing the forward role but dont get me wrtong think the lad has got an abundance of skill its just that he seems to get caught too easily by defenders once he's beaten them .

Aye i agree he's not really up to premiership standards to be brutally honest

I think you got something there Zed,the premiership is a very poor league,this is why the england football team does fuck all when they come up against proper teams.

We have a very over inflated view of how good the premiership is,all money and no trousers tbh

Fair point Fozz, but we should be looking at a minimum of 6/7 this season.

ATB

Mac

You know Mac i think i have to agree with you,given the poor state of the premiership we should be there or there abouts,anything less is a failure tbh

3 points in a match we just didnt perform in. Neville was woeful, no matter what position your playing in, to lose the ball the amount of times he did was inexcuseable. Beattie did looked an improved played but like Bill said, still not 6 million good (sadly it doesnt look like he ever will :( , prove me wrongs Beattie) Carsely has been poor in recent games, and osman has not been up to scratch.

MOTM for me was Valente, I thought he had a outstanding game, hes got real class that fella, didnt think much of him when he came but you can now so why hes got a fair few medals!

Poor performance but like Mac said, 3 points from a team above us, top 6 is a must and again, echoing comments made, any less will be a failure.

Oh Mikkys goal was alright as well......

B)