IGNORED

Everton V Smoggies

Mac

Absolutely gutted!

Just found out that I am not going to be able to make it due to work commitments. I usually go to the game with my dad (as I have since the age of four!), so I have given up my season ticket for the game. My mum will take my place...and probably talk better strategy and formation opinions with my dad as a result.

I will be listening at work though...eagerly.

Anyway, my prediction...2.1 to the blues.

COYB!

:)

Unfortunately I am working today...at least it is public holiday pay rate though, therefore I have had to give up my ticket for this one.

I will be listening though. I think that now AJ scored last game, he will be back to his best and we will rip them apart...we should do anyway!

My prediction 2-1 to the blues.

COYB (and enjoy if you are going to the game today!)

;)

Disappointing. Would have been different if we'd got the cast iron pen when AJ was pulled back after two mins....seems the Mourinho apology hasn't helped at all. To be positive I guess we'd have taken four points from Reading and today given the choice...need to take three points from the barcodes now though.

not good enough

for all the possession we were appauling final third

Johnson was terrible, the amoutn of tiems theres was a mass of space and he went the other way was extremely frustrating. he was very very poor off the ball today

arteta was terrible, jsut goes to show if he has a bad game we realyl don't have anything in midfield

osman, lightweight, poor

mcfadden played well dunno why he took him off although he did decide to pass in the 2nd half when he defiantely should have gone himself

solid defense...carsley poor again though.

anichebe did his best without the support

all in all, terrible, we need to beat teams that bad at home

Bad performance by the team today except for Yobo, Davies, Faddy and Osman (I dont agree with you Crac, thought he ran his socks off today). I have no idea why we didnt get that penalty, it was the most blatant one AJ has had. Arteta was shocking, everything he did was bollox today he should have stopped taking the corners and let Davies have a go. Carsley spent more time behind the play instead of helping the defence, he HAS to be replaced. Vic got nothing out of there defence today, it just shows that against strong defenders he can't bully them. Faddy had a good game, could have passed a bit more but solid. I cant fault Davies, he did his job really well. Yobo was outstanding today, tracked Yakubu everywhere.

All in all disappointing :(

Bad performance by the team today except for Yobo, Davies, Faddy and Osman (I dont agree with you Crac, thought he ran his socks off today). I have no idea why we didnt get that penalty, it was the most blatant one AJ has had. Arteta was shocking, everything he did was bollox today he should have stopped taking the corners and let Davies have a go. Carsley spent more time behind the play instead of helping the defence, he HAS to be replaced. Vic got nothing out of there defence today, it just shows that against strong defenders he can't bully them. Faddy had a good game, could have passed a bit more but solid. I cant fault Davies, he did his job really well. Yobo was outstanding today, tracked Yakubu everywhere.

he lost the ball numerous times, did absolutely nothing with it and almost turned the wrong way... i appreciate the effort, but wen you do fuck all then you don't really deserve any credit, now wen he does well and put in effort he deserves praise but today id say 'good effort, but u wer shit'

Disappointing, but boro came to defend and in woodgate theyve got a very good defender

Lots of possesion but we didnt do much with it. We just needed a goal

Lescot was fantastic again and Mcfad had a go, Carsley, & yobo solid

But these are the games we must win (anyway we didnt)

Did you watch the same match as me Mark?

Carsley was superb today, only Yobo and Lescott matched his commitment today.

He won everything and was into every tackle.

Big Vic was up against Carvahilo the other week, hes a pretty good defender....

I agree he was disapointing but he is only 18 years of age, hes still a boy.

Davies is wank, utter utter wank.

Totally agree with you Yobo comment, world class today, done his job and kept Yakubu quiet all game

It was dissapointing but we will bounce back :D

COYB!!

Totally agree with you Yobo comment, world class today, done his job and kept Yakubu quiet all game

COYB!!

I think the misconception with Carsley is that he should be producing more but that isn't his job. I agree with Crac in that sense he was poor and gave the ball away a couple of times but still stand by my point that he is the unsung hero in protecting the defence which looked solid today.

Thought Arteta wasn't in the game in the first half but improved 2nd. However, most of our good play seemed to come down the left (especially when Naysmith went off) but for some reason we were trying to play down the right too much.

McFadden looked an improved player as he always does with a bit of confidence so was surprised he was taken off.

Victor, really hope he makes it but he seems to lack any class/skill at the moment but accept he's still only a kid and can/will improve.

Think the only plus points we can take are from the defence (central mainly although thought Davies did well getting forward from an unfavoured right back position and Valente also when he came on).

As someone said earlier, we NEED to beat the Geordie scum on Saturday now to get us back on track.

COYB!!

It's probably just my biased views against Carsley but I really cant stand him anymore.

Im not saying Carvalho isnt a good defender, just that he can be bullied easily but the Boro defenders cant, and bullying is pretty much all that Anichebe's game is about.

I dont like playing Newcastle because you dont know what you're going to get with them, lets hope its a shite performance by them and we play really well.