IGNORED

Everton V Blackburn

Heather_6

Should be beating these. Their shite! One worry though Benni McCarthy :blink:

I'm going for 3-1 to us. Johnson 2 & Osman for us. Benni for them.

Did anyone hear that thing about Blackburn lowering their tickets to Adults- £15 (or something) and Juniors- £5, because they can't get their fans to come to the match :lol:

Should be beating these. Their shite! One worry though Benni McCarthy :blink:

I'm going for 3-1 to us. Johnson 2 & Osman for us. Benni for them.

Did anyone hear that thing about Blackburn lowering their tickets to Adults- £15 (or something) and Juniors- £5, because they can't get their fans to come to the match :lol:

Blackburn have by far the shitest fans along with fulham. We give 6,000 for cup matches, i bet ya they wont have a 1,000!

Got a feeling about that this that we might lose it.

2 v 1 to them with us always playing catch up.

Arteta is banned for the game I beleive after picking up 5 yellows, but they saying Cahill might be back.

With no Arteta and no Cahill can't see where we going to score apart from maybe a set peice.

Nothing but a loss on here I am afraid. No midfield creativity

Find it a struggle to get very excited about the cup recently. Chances of winning it are so remote think the most we can hope for is a final between two Champions League qualifiers to get an extra UEFA place in the Premiership...that and a big club winning the Micky Mouse Littlewoods Coca-Cola Carling Milk or whatever it is this year cup would mean Europe down to seventh, which is possibly the best we can hope for at the mo.

Not to say I wouldn't get excited if we won a couple of rounds :lol: , but got a bad feeling. Blackburn have turned it round since being slapped about by Arsenal...take us to lose in a replay sadly.

I think it will be a close game as, like already said, we are struggling with a bit of consistancy. I just hope that we can play Benny McCarthey out of the game, but with Lescott we should be able to do that.

Ulitimately, 2.1 to us, AJ and, a, another, anybody will do!

:D

24 Howard

18 Neville

04 Yobo

16 Lescott

19 Nuno Valente

21 Osman

06 Arteta

26 Carsley

07 Van der Meyde

08 Johnson

28 Anichebe

Some of the press suggested we may rest players but looks not. BT and Davies certainly don't need a rest. Gonna have to change my prediction on the basis of selection..2-1 to us Lescott (then Pederson) and VDM getting the winner. Some unfamiliar names in the Blackburn team...

01 Friedel

20 Ooijer

03 Khizanishvili

04 Todd

24 McEveley

11 Bentley

15 Mokoena

05 Kerimoglu

12 Pedersen

18 Gallagher

27 Derbyshire