IGNORED

Fernandes Transfer Still Ongoing...

Moyski

from icliverpool -

"Everton will find out today whether their attempt to sign Manuel Fernandes on a six-month loan has proven successful.

Contrary to claims from the player’s club Benfica, the Portuguese midfielder has not yet signed any contract extension with his present employers nor completed any move to Goodison.

Everton are trying to structure an agreement over the player’s registration which is acceptable to the Premier League before the transfer window slams shut at midnight."

i suppose it's a waiting game then. :angry:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After allowing the Red shite to sign the west ham guy and for him to be able to play for Portsmouth for the first half of the season I honeslty beleive there will be all hell break loose if the deal is stoped by them.

The only question I have is that if it is and Everton do nothing then surely it would suggest that it might of never going to be happening anyway and they will use that as an excuess.

Nice to know they got the excuesses already

It also says on the ICliverpool website that he will be the only signing Everton will make and won't make any last gasp deals before the window closes.

Edited by Adam

from icliverpool -

"Everton will find out today whether their attempt to sign Manuel Fernandes on a six-month loan has proven successful.

Contrary to claims from the player’s club Benfica, the Portuguese midfielder has not yet signed any contract extension with his present employers nor completed any move to Goodison.

Everton are trying to structure an agreement over the player’s registration which is acceptable to the Premier League before the transfer window slams shut at midnight."

thats interesting, (him not signing a new contract) i was woried about that. If he had just signed a extension then i couldn;t see him giving 100% for us as he has nothing to fight for or nothing to prove. He would already have along term contract at benfica and no real chance of a transfer to us so why would he fight for his place or play with a passion for the badge?

hope he hasn't signed an extension and i really hope we get him now.

Sorry to disappoint....

refer to http://www.evertonfc.com/news/what-the-pap...st-january.html

"Everton have effectively accused the Premier league of double standards after it continued to block the transfer of Manuel Fernandes from Benfica on the grounds that the player was to be joint - owned. "....

How pleasing it can get now?

Wish the post is not true!