IGNORED

Watford

aaron

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Performance in the 1st half was good but in the 2nd we sat back and could have paid for it. I almost felt embarressed and sorry for Watford when leon popped the 3rd in at the end.

But let's keep it in perspective - it was Watford, who despite being a decent, honest and hardworking team are desperately out of their depth in the Premiership.

Now, if we can go to Sheffield next week and get 3 points then that would be a greater indication if we've got the guts for the fight. With Reading away at Arsenal next week, we have to get those 3 points at Sheffield - of our last 9 games 3 are Arsenal, United and Chelsea.

Fernandes is class, I so hope we sign this lad - get into Europe and we've a chance of keeping him .

The only gripe I have about Fernandes is sometimes he thinks he has a lot of time on the ball and gets dispossessed quite often.
I agree but give him a little more time to adjust to the style of the Premiership and I think that will change. I am very impressed so far and hopefully we will be able to sign him.

very pleaesed with that result and first half performance. Think that beattie and johnno should be given more of a run out, beatties finish might be a bit dire (but he mustn't have any confidence at all- and i think its telling that he wasn't given the penalty- even though he has always taken our pens) but beattie did put effort in and put a few nice balls in, especially from his head.

another performance and result like this on saturday please!

im fine with aj taking the pens as long as he keeps scoring them, and as if you say he wins the pens then he should get a chance at scoring them. even though beats is goood at taking pens i don;t think it would have been right for him to take it. fair enough he might of scored it, but if he had missed his confidence would have hit a new low, don't think it would be worth risking that.