IGNORED

We're All Going On A Summer Holiday

Zed

Just booked two weeks in Egypt, Sharm el Shiek for my summer hols, cant wait to see the Pyramids first hand

Oh and sit by the pool with a nice cold beer

Planning on doing a lot of scuba diving too

Whats everyone else up to then

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i go to barcelona in 2 hours :)

for the week to see the nou camp ect

henry signing was timely also as they unveal him to the fans 2mos so i can wait :)

edit *

determined to get to 600 posts before i go haha

feels the right way to leave it for the week B)

Edited by Jackelz

Just booked two weeks in Egypt, Sharm el Shiek for my summer hols, cant wait to see the Pyramids first hand

Nice one Zed...using your air miles? Just checked back and saw it was about a year ago you had 4,000....we've just broken through the 10,000 mark which means we've got 5,000 in the last year. Still unsure what to do with them, though it'll probably be something special for my fiftieth...should have 25,000 by then :D .

Anyhow Zakynthos for us again this year, not til October though :( .

Nice one Zed...using your air miles? Just checked back and saw it was about a year ago you had 4,000....we've just broken through the 10,000 mark which means we've got 5,000 in the last year. Still unsure what to do with them, though it'll probably be something special for my fiftieth...should have 25,000 by then :D .

Anyhow Zakynthos for us again this year, not til October though :( .

No, saving the airmiles for a trip to New York, dont know when, dont know how many ive got either :huh: I 'll have to check

Oh and sit by the pool with a nice cold beer

Planning on doing a lot of scuba diving too

Whats everyone else up to then

remember when i saw em first hand. they are truly incredible especially the size of em.

btw only eat the food in the resort and use bottled water only coz i got ill from that and it ruined my holiday.

anyway im going with my mates family on a caravan tour. cant wait. taking a bottle of jager and my guitar itl be ace

I leave for Dublin on friday. Will be there for 5 weeks with one weekend in Liverpool. After I head to Madrid for a week. When I get back to the states I also plan to drive down to LA and go to disneyland. Should be a fun summer.

Not much happening for me until September spending 3 1/2 weeks in Newcastle and the surrounding area. :D:P:D:P:D:P:D

Whats the deal there Leesa, do you have family/ friends in the area, I thought you had just adopted Noocastle as your UK team

I leave for Dublin on friday. Will be there for 5 weeks with one weekend in Liverpool. After I head to Madrid for a week. When I get back to the states I also plan to drive down to LA and go to disneyland. Should be a fun summer.

Same question for Joe, Why so long in Dublin and they why Madrid of all places, although I would love to go there too

Same question for Joe, Why so long in Dublin and they why Madrid of all places, although I would love to go there too
Im doing a five week study abroad program in Dublin. As far as Madrid I really wanted to go to Spain and was looking at cheap flights. I dont have a ton of money to spend and found a really cheap flight to Madrid so I decided to go. I will be there in early August so it probably will be really hot.

sorry if im sounding rude mac. but how long have you been in therapy???

Since 12th January 2006 the day he first logged on to this looney bin!

Don't worry Mac were all crackers with you matey :D have a productive stay an get your arse back on here for my mach report on our first outing of the season B)

Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprograming. Involves a flashing light and regression. Sorry about that one Alex.

ATB

Mac

Excellent form of therapy. I know someone that used this sort of therapy and it did wonders for him and a psychologists office I worked for had a therapist that used it and it is really something quite incredible.

Edited by Leesa