IGNORED

We're All Going On A Summer Holiday

Zed

Whats the deal there Leesa, do you have family/ friends in the area, I thought you had just adopted Noocastle as your UK team

I do have some friends in the area Durham and Newcastle. I did adopt them as my UK team. :P Although, have to settle for one match while I am there and it's against West Ham. :lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i now know what iam doin this summer. nothing. i turned down a trip to prague with my family so i can rehearse for my bands first gig. shows how dedicated iam to the band ey??

btw august 10th at the chester bells, chester. you are all welcome and il buy you all drinks if ya do lol.

Now im Ticketed to Cut up the ocean, let's hire a Luxury Cabin Cruiser, 4 the TT Cruise.......... Ill drive :)

Whats all this then.

I fear a cruise with pat would be reminisent of that film dead calm :blink:

Hey I'm in....I successfully steered a cruiser round the Norfolk Broads thirty years ago Pat...can I be second in command or deputy captain or whatever the fuck the number two is called? Actually I think he's called number one....confusing :blink: . Can also be designated pilot :lol: .

I prob should mention that our Cruiser has to be under 12ft, other than that weel be fine.............LOL

As fara s the QE2 ambition goes, well im now licensed to drive a life boat , thats abouut fukin it....!!!

Oh God, The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea In a beautiful pea-green boat,

They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five pound note.

All aboard the TT Crusie................LOL

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah i been there its OK.......

857.jpg

Been there too, its alright, depends what you like I suppose, I stayed right up on the cliff at the top behind the top of the picture overlooking the other beach (playa amodora I think) which is a much nicer beach area, get a taxi there, its only about 3 quid

The main commercial centre is a bit ON TOP with all the touts doing your head in to get you in their rbars and restaurants

We had a great time there two summers ago, go to the wild west night as well the show is pretty good

Have a good hols mike, what the feck d you do for a week in glastonbery though :huh:

Plenty off stuff to do in and around, never boring. Cut it short this year though due to being eaten to pieces by mozzies, the bastards love me and the wet weather this year has brought them out in swarms :angry: . Also bunch of loud obnoxious Germans camped next to us after a couple of nights and if we'd have stayed another night I'd have been forced to burn their tent down :P .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Think this is a thread for where your going on holiday!

Little story of last years holiday!!!

Wife and I and our two children were off to Corfu.Overnight hotel at airport!

Daughter decided that she couldn't get on the plane :blink: ...I returned home

with her,whilst wife and son jetted off for a relaxing two weeks holiday :(

Think the stress got to my girl half way home....she threw up all over the dashboard

the seat,and herself :angry: .........Haven't had a holiday this year.

Long weekend booked in New York in about a month....just me the wife and son!!!!

Any tips on New York.....such as must do's....or don't do's?