IGNORED

We're All Going On A Summer Holiday

Zed

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went and bought €1450 spending money for my hols today....four weeks to go but got a good rate with a bit of haggling :D . Zakynthos for the third time in four years, and very nice it is too. There was an Evertonian at the hotel last time, top bloke as well so that was a bonus, unlikely to be repeated as it's only a little place...sixteen rooms. Can't come soon enough.

Oh....and have a good day Adam, enjoy it.

Edited by MikeO

Sorry thought it was Wednesday today. I fly out next Tuesday (18th) after getting married this Saturday (15th) which haoppens to be the day Everton play United and my best man is a United fan.

Dont forget to do your Anusol tipping before you go on hols, and best of luck on your big day. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
FINALLYYYYYYYY ..........

leave in one hour to go to costa del sol for 10 days

Have a good time?

I'm off in the morning to Zakynthos for a fortnight, regular destination from where I've never seen us lose so the derby will be fine :D . I'll try and get on at the airport to have a look at the UEFA draw and I've got to find some internet access out there because my sister-in-law's about to drop her first baby and we're going to be emailed....so I may pop in and say hello.

If the plane flies into a mountain and explodes it's been a blast guys :lol: .

Edited by MikeO

• 3 weeks later...

Found the following among the fascinating remains of the (originally) Venetian Fort of Zakynthos..

Zakynthos2007105.jpg

.....didn't have a ball but Josh did his best to try it out...

Zakynthos2007106.jpg

This is the current home ground of Zakynthos Town....from a long way up :unsure: . Didn't manage to catch a game this year sadly.

Zakynthos2007182.jpg

I rekon U went to Rhyll & just paint shopped them half built villas in :P

Oh no....sprung :lol: .

This made me laugh....driving through the (Rhyl) town center came up behind a Renault and a bush at traffic lights (it's actually a slightly overloaded pick-up :D ).

Zakynthos2007043.jpg

Difference in health and safety also funny...total smoking ban here, in..er...Rhyl there was a sign in our apartment saying "Smoking in bed is not advised."

• 5 years later...

Dr gave me Xanax this time, anyone know if it will knock me out?

Probably depends on how much you take Matt....do longer flights bother you more than short ones? Used to be a bit anxious myself on take off but once I'm in the air I just find it boring (and uncomfortable).

Less than four weeks to go 'til our holiday, already checked in online and have the boarding passes printed :).

Probably depends on how much you take Matt....do longer flights bother you more than short ones? Used to be a bit anxious myself on take off but once I'm in the air I just find it boring (and uncomfortable).

Less than four weeks to go 'til our holiday, already checked in online and have the boarding passes printed :).

doesnt matter if its 30mins or 15hrs. Ah well, day is here. Guess I can only wait and see!

Peace out kids, play nice :)