IGNORED

Terror Alert.

aaron

All over the country now isnt it, anyone see the fireball car smash into Glasgows airport? full of petrol and gas canisters.

London also, two car bombs found.

John Lennon Airport was closed for safety reasons yesterday after the Glasgow attack.

Luckly no one atm has been killed in the recent attacks.

Luckly no one atm has been killed in the recent attacks

Too right mate!....But for the strength of those airport doors,that gas laden

vehicle would have been burning in the middle of women and children

about to go on holiday.......Done in the name of religon!

surely Muslims all round the world must question their faith,when things like this

are done in the name of it!!

My sunday school lessons(had to go to join the youth group)...taught me to help

your neighbour whatever religon.....to turn the other cheek if need be...

to understand and respect other people even if they weren't christian!

NOT...Blow as many to bit's as you can....and drive your burning car over children.

this is the first ive heard of the glasgow attack, had my head in a bottle most of the weekend.

but im really worried about the london attacks, my sister and her husband live in london and my mum has been visiting them this weekend.

the world we live in is certainly a troubled place!

Its all a bit mad isnt it, if those cars in london had gone up it would have been unbelieveable

How mental do you have to be to be driving a car on fire with gas canister in the back into an airport terminal

Luckily these terrorists are of the Frank Spencer variety, if they has as much nouse to got with their mentalness the damage to human life could be much worse. Just look at Iraqies blowing up their own people in crowded squares.

Luckily these terrorists are of the Frank Spencer variety, if they has as much nouse to got with their mentalness the damage to human life could be much worse.

Did say to the wife that the terrorist training camp they went to needs putting on special measures by OFSTED. It's all getting a bit daft now but I don't see an end to it....certainly sending Tony Blair to the Middle East won't help ffs. Won't stop me from doing anything/flying anywhere though, just the extra security is a pain in the arse <_< .

Won't stop me from doing anything/flying anywhere though, just the extra security is a pain in the arse <_< .

Yeh same here Mike, would never put me off, it would take more than a terrorist to stop me getting on a flight ive paid for!

might be slightly off topic, but has anybody been to see This Is England?

was a really great film imo, but with current times i think easily led people could be pushed towards recial hatred.

for anyone whos not seen it, its based around some BNP extremists. quite racially violent. yet quite moving and difficult to watch in parts

Uncertain times.

Sumtimes ( like these) 1 is very happy 2 be living in the Slum In the Sun.

Had to feel sorry for the pooor cnuts who got raided i.e coz they were gettinng a propane gas delivery -> Turns out they were only growing WEED...LOL...:(

I bet they hate Al Qaeda & the T-cosy revolution as much as anyone.

might be slightly off topic, but has anybody been to see This Is England?

was a really great film imo, but with current times i think easily led people could be pushed towards recial hatred.

for anyone whos not seen it, its based around some BNP extremists. quite racially violent. yet quite moving and difficult to watch in parts

Brilliant film, same director as 'Dead Man's Shoes' and 'A room for romeo brass'. spot on with what you said about it.

I have thought that for a while to be hoenst, steve, i dont think it will be much longer before we hit breaking point and the rasict hate between people will be at fever pitch.

Sad times...

You know what's really sad about this 'religious' war!

Take a Muslim,a christian,a budist and a representative of all the other main

religions,throw in an athiest(disbeliever in the existance of any God)....and put

them in a room together.What have you got?

Well let's be honest!only one of them can be right....and the way the world seems

to be heading,sadly the athiest has a good shout!

SO......Suicide bombers,highjacked aircraft and the numerous other wonderful

ways of killing people are all being done in the name of.............erm

I can remember being 0-2 down to Wimbledon......and asking any God who was

listening to put an apperance in at Goodison Park....and I really don't think that

shot from Stuart would have gone in without some kinda help!......so you never

know!!!!!!

With brain-dead idiots like this in charge...

The battle to deal with radicalisation in the fight against terrorism could take at least 15 years to achieve, the UK's new security minister has said.

Former navy chief Admiral Sir Alan West blamed jihadists outside the country for influencing young Britons, and said the terror fight was a "daunting task".

Fifteen years? Based on what? Based on picking a random number out of a fucking hat that's what! Idiot. So we get the stupidity out of the way then start on the bleeding fucking obvious...daunting task? You don't say :rolleyes: . What a prick.