IGNORED

Leighton Baines -£6m

Some lad on NSNO says his brother (I think) works for Wigan and he said Baines has been at Goodison all day and will move for £6million. It seems to match up.

Guess who else is at the game? Benni McCarthy with Pienaar

haha ino yer seen tha myself

imagine he signed fookin helll!

days jus gettin better

chuffed about baines being there tho

get in!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some lad on NSNO says his brother (I think) works for Wigan and he said Baines has been at Goodison all day and will move for £6million. It seems to match up.

Guess who else is at the game? Benni McCarthy with Pienaar

There is a picture on NewsNow website of both Baines an Mcarthy at GP tonight !!

I'm not one for getting caught up in hype, but after having seen Baines at the game tonight it does just seem more than a coincidence, that after having a recent bid rejected, the same player is out one of our games.

I'd like to see him a Goodison, young, talented and likes to get forward down the left which has got to be a good thing.

As for Mccarthy.......quality player.....i'd be surprised if it happened, but you never know

I'm not one for getting caught up in hype, but after having seen Baines at the game tonight it does just seem more than a coincidence, that after having a recent bid rejected, the same player is out one of our games.

I'd like to see him a Goodison, young, talented and likes to get forward down the left which has got to be a good thing.

As for Mccarthy.......quality player.....i'd be surprised if it happened, but you never know

Very True , cant see Benni happening either but after the shitty summer we as Everton fans have had i'd love to see the Blackburn fans faces when they see the picture !

Yeh i've heard this from few sources now, wigan played tonight at barnsley but baines didnt travel due to a 'niggling injury'

Is there a pic of benni at the match?

Fair enough if he was just keeping pienaar company, but isn't stevie p in Germany sorting out his visa and thats why he cudnt play?

Wealan has said that Wigan have accepted a 'big' offer for Baines.

Reports are saying its us but got a bad feeling that it might not be.

Saying he should be announced an everton player today

Just have to wait and see

I would not mind being about to spend the sort of money that they are spending.

Reports saying they hope to have 4 new players by the weekend and we struggling to sign 3 for the whole of the transfer window.

Wigan want Vassell which might sway it there way.

sunderland offered 6mill

banies rejected, if he has his heart set on a move to us IMO i think he does

he will jus reject them aswell

THats a good point Sam but with the wages that Man City could offer him what chance have we got. All footballers are money grabbing b*****ds!!!

At the end of the day for all we know Everton could have pulled out of the race to sign him.

We could have offered the £4m plus player had it rejected then decided to move to other targets.

The manager said that Everton had an offer rejected but now they saying that 'a club' has had an offer accepted.

If Everton why not just say like they did before that we had offered and been rejected.

Got a feeling its not us and if we don't re bid why would he wait for us to sign him if we not going to improve on the offer.

Another missed target I feel (and has to be a target after offering for him)