IGNORED

Ghosts/paranormal

Louis

I was listening to the radio last night and it was a local author who researchers ghost sightings and paranormal activities. Do you beleive in them and have you ever experienced something a bit eerie?

My mum reckons she has seen my cousin being cradled in the air (years ago in Germany) :blink:

Was it Tom Slemen on the radio? The author of the Haunted Liverpool books, ive bought them all so far, very good reads.

I do believe in it all. I was In Talaca Carvan home site and was in the pool table room with me mate, the rep was playing the Ouija Board with some kids (about aged 14ish) and they said "show us a sign your here" and all of a sudden a cold blast came into the room like something ran past fast and the wind moved me. Was fucking weird lol.

Thats the closest ive came to an "encounter"

Few years ago I had an encounter with a black panther......other than the person

with me at the time,just about everyone else took the piss.....some of them big

time!!.....Now my point is that if you saw a ghost!would you tell people?there only

going to laugh at you!

So why would sencible people describe sightings (of ghosts)and paranormal activities,

when they know they will just be laughed at?.......Therefore most of these so called

activities probably did happen.....why would you bother to make things up just to

become a figure of fun?

There will always be con men trying to rip people off over contacting the dead....sick

people!

Now you needn't send me any money for this,but!!......Dixie Dean told me the other

night"Don't worry about not getting Nugent.....Vaughan's better"

and he sent a private message for Romney 1878!.....he likes sentimental people!!

not Wankers like you! :lol:

I was in a pub last week and a fella said to me praising his missus ............ My wifes an angel.

I said your lucky, mines still alive. boom boom. :)

But yes I could tell you some stories about the strange but true type of happenings. :unsure:

Once saw a Silhouette of a woman coming donw the stairs in an old old house I stayed @ & had a crushing feeling in my chest at the same time & could not even speak or move.

However, I am not convicned & cant be sure if was indeed Paranormal or simply Life being lived a bit too hard @ the time.

I talk to dead people all the time though, but thats just me, I doubt they can hear me.

The brain is capable of much more than we use it for and for me that's the explanation of "paranormal." Two personal experiences..

In 1993 I spent thirty-six hours in a completely different reality (caused by illness). Difficult to explain but I actually went to places, ate, smelt, felt, talked and lived for a week (although like I said, in reality it was a day and a half). Wasn't a dream, more halucinogenic but it was totally real to me....can't emphasise that enough....kept burning my fingers on "imaginary" cigarettes (my dad told me after I was continually blowing on my fingers....he couldn't work out why). Not drug induced in case you're wondering. All created inside my brain...it's a powerful thing and we only understand bits of it.

The other real spooky thing was when Josh was really small and I was out driving over Exmoor and I heard him cry, really clearly, but he was at home. I stopped immediately and called my wife who said...along the lines of, "Can I call you back, Josh has just fallen out of his high chair."

There's wierd stuff about imo, but not ghosts.

and he sent a private message for Romney 1878!.....he likes sentimental people!!

not Wankers like you! :lol:

I think he'd call me by my first name.

Anyway when I was little sometimes I'd wake up the morning and tell me my mum the white lady had been to see me last night, I don't remember it at all now like. But they do say kids are more susceptible to it.

The brain is capable of much more than we use it for and for me that's the explanation of "paranormal." Two personal experiences..

In 1993 I spent thirty-six hours in a completely different reality (caused by illness). Difficult to explain but I actually went to places, ate, smelt, felt, talked and lived for a week (although like I said, in reality it was a day and a half). Wasn't a dream, more halucinogenic but it was totally real to me....can't emphasise that enough....kept burning my fingers on "imaginary" cigarettes (my dad told me after I was continually blowing on my fingers....he couldn't work out why). Not drug induced in case you're wondering. All created inside my brain...it's a powerful thing and we only understand bits of it.

Seems similar to the guy who was locked in a fridge for a night and he froze to death. The fridge wasnt even switched on and the temperature never dropped below 10 degrees during the time he was in there but he got it into his head that it was cold and at the autopsy the guys organs were like they had been frozen. Power of the mind.

I suppose its like thinking your going to throw up, you inevitably do :P

I think he'd call me by my first name.

Anyway when I was little sometimes I'd wake up the morning and tell me my mum the white lady had been to see me last night, I don't remember it at all now like. But they do say kids are more susceptible to it.

How very true, that why they have imaginery friend and see things we dont, becasue there not pre-programmed. My little neice sees an imaginery dog when she goes to my nans :huh:

i was convinced i seen my grandad when i was about a kid, i woke up and he was sat on the end of my bed with a poster in his hand (i think it was barry horne or graham stuart, but i had a pile of posters that were ready to go on my wall) he just told me to go back to sleep, so i did what i was told. the next morning one of the posters had moved to where i saw him. over breakfast my dad when white as a sheet when i come out with "saw grandad last nite"

and my house is built on an old hospital site, my neighbour is a really old lady, used to be a nurse at the hospital, she thinks our area of the estate was somewhere about the morg.

anyway, me, my sister, my dad and my brother in law all think we seen a boy on the landing within a few years of the house being built. my grandma used to tell us he was probably just looking for someone to play with, creeped me out big time when she would say that.

i was convinced i seen my grandad when i was about a kid, i woke up and he was sat on the end of my bed with a poster in his hand (i think it was barry horne or graham stuart, but i had a pile of posters that were ready to go on my wall) he just told me to go back to sleep, so i did what i was told. the next morning one of the posters had moved to where i saw him. over breakfast my dad when white as a sheet when i come out with "saw grandad last nite"

You neglected to mention the state of your grandad's health mate....if he was dead it's quite a story but if he came to visit every week-end and slept in the spare room it loses a bit of impact :P .

Dont wanna dance on anyones grave or be disrespecfull @ all, Espec 2 Stevo.

But & a Big But, the thought of Barry Horne & the paranormal has had me fall off me chair...

I dont not what would be more spooky, the Ghost of Grandad is enuff but the fact he had a Barry Horne poster, thats funkin spooky.