IGNORED

Blues Turn To Yak And Fernandes

It is breaking news Gareth Southgate was on saying that Borro have accepted an £11.2M bid from Everton andhe is expecting to sign in next 48 hrs.

Oh plus went down to Goodison to pick up tickets for reading game today and Yakubu was spotted there!!!

You saw him or you been told he was there?

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am guessing they have had an e-mail from IR

Come 2.30 today will know if Yak is in the boro squad or not, but been reading a few reports from GS saying that he was happy with mosr of his players against Wigan but would not confirm or deny he was on about Yak

The Telegraph is saying Boro are rumored to have accepted a bid from Everton in the region of 11m to 11.5m. We are currently in talks with the Nigerian international who is a close friend of Yobo. Its gettin good and with Manny on the way you never no we could win the premier league before Liverpool (om) :D

Mido is set to make his Boro début at Fulham, as Yakubu Aiyegbeni was left out of the squad for the trip to the capital.

It is understood that Everton are finally set to conclude a deal for the Nigerian over the next few days.

With Yakubu's likely exit set to be confirmed, Boro are reported to be lining up a move for Heerenveen's Brazilian striker Afonso Alves.

Behind the scenes something must be happening with Yak, I thought we over valued him at 10 million but if he's gunna cost more maybe Alves would be a better option.

Thought that GS said that Yak was in the squad

http://www.mfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Match/...1~38154,00.html

Mido in place of Yak, who did not travel

I blame his buck teeth, he meant to say he wasn't in the squad but his tongue got caught on his teeth and he ended up saying he is in the squad.

On a serious note, I reckon he's on Merseyside now having talks with Wyness over personal terms.

Im still thinking yak aint right man for us :angry: And that prize 11-11,5M£ is absolutely too much... this is some move(if its going throught) what i cant see very good for us. Well ill hope DM does know better than me again.

Edited by LexKing

Youve got me there i cant rly think ov no one but after sum searching im sure DM could find sum1 with more talent for half that money

With most ov my mates supporting boro ive seen yak play alot i dont see anything special in him i just cant see him doin much for the club except waste our money.

Everton runs on spirt and good team work i dont think yak fits any ov these IMO.

But if we were to get him i hope he could prove me wrong 11m+ is allot 2 waste.

But i agree he would be better atm than Vic cos hes playin poor and looks unfit <_<

COYB!!!