IGNORED

Blues Turn To Yak And Fernandes

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No deal Noel. We shouldnt even be talking about him yes the boy can be a good player but his attitude isnt right for everton football club i would rather keep the 9 million and find someone else either in january or next summer. he would wreck our great team spirit.

how can u have ago at anelkas attitude and support a move for yakubu, atleast wen ur talking about anelka ur getting pure class for the attitude

And then when he was taken off he is meant to have stormed down the tunnel.

Still can't see Yak deal going though. Don't think that Everton are really after him anymore.

Hopfully looking for another striker option

Hope that Manny deal goes through soon.

Reports saying we now in talks regarding the other 50% owned I beleive by MSI

Middlesbrough manager Gareth Southgate has revealed his delight at landing Tottenham striker Mido.

Southgate has held off stern competition from Premier League rivals Sunderland and Birmingham to land the Egyptian.

Mido finalised his near £7million move on Wednesday evening, before Boro's 1-0 defeat to Wigan.

Southgate was still reeling following Boro's dismal showing as they suffered their second successive defeat of the new season, but he could not hide his joy at sealing his latest capture - his fifth of the summer.

Delight

"We're delighted to get Mido," said Southgate,

"It's important to keep strengthening the squad because we're short of experienced players.

"I've been wanting a centre-forward who can hold up the ball. He has got a physical presence and can be a leader on the field.

"Ultimately he has to score goals as well and I think Mido has all those attributes."

this will clear the way for yak to join us

I read somewhere today that Southgate said after th wigan game that he didn't want to sell Yak and he was part of his plans for the future even though Mido was signing.

Then after saying all that he said something along the lines of until things change he will be there player

yer i seen it also on SSN it ses Fernandes for everton medical...

then shows him pushing along his cases on a trolley in manchester airport with a man in a suit ( im guessing his agent) and meeting another man in a suit witch i think is what mark said ( an everton liason)

ses a 6 million fee is agreed sure it will be more, but in a complicated way

A few of the papers are reporting that Manny will tie up his deal today but won't have clearance in time for the game tomorrow.

Also saying that after signing Mido Boro are adding another striker for £2m paving the way for Yak to leave.

Think the another paper says today that Everton will bid 11m for him today.

If sign Manny and Yak then I would be happy, however would still havge liked a left winger to come in (even if someone like Routledge from Spurs for £2m)

And how on earth is Mido wothe 6.8m :o