IGNORED

Blues Turn To Yak And Fernandes

Guest blueboy122

as roy keane every player is for sale because every player has there price and i can tell u now if we offered the 11 million or 12 million that benfica want and the ownersip people they will take it no doubt about it in my opion

Edited by blueboy122

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as roy keane every player is for sale because every player has there price and i can tell u now if we offered the 11 million or 12 million that benfica want and the ownersip people they will take it no doubt about it in my opion

So more like desperation dear boy? Like I said, until they signed on that dotted line, I ain't fooled by these stories.

Somethings happened, I heard the interview with moyes where he says something like "Our situation has changed"

Or it could be just more spin and we had the money all along and it was his plan to pretend to be skint to try and get better deals

These boys would both be tremendous signings for us.

Yakubu would bag plenty of goals and fernandes would continue to improve on his already dazzling ability

I too noticed Moyes comments about 'situation changing' does this mean we were playing dumb earlier on to avoid getting priced out of the market or could it mean extra cash has been made available??

Then again it could just be a fly away comment, took out of context, that we have all latched onto!! :lol:

These boys would both be tremendous signings for us.

Yakubu would bag plenty of goals and fernandes would continue to improve on his already dazzling ability

I too noticed Moyes comments about 'situation changing' does this mean we were playing dumb earlier on to avoid getting priced out of the market or could it mean extra cash has been made available??

Then again it could just be a fly away comment, took out of context, that we have all latched onto!! :lol:

I heard an interview on radio city where he says 'our situation has changed' and all he was reffering to was the need to buy a striker. He said at start of window he wasnt looking for one but since the injuries to Vaughn, faddy and Tim plus sale of BT 'our situation has now changed' and so yes we are looking at bringing in a striker

I heard an interview on radio city where he says 'our situation has changed' and all he was reffering to was the need to buy a striker. He said at start of window he wasnt looking for one but since the injuries to Vaughn, faddy and Tim plus sale of BT 'our situation has now changed' and so yes we are looking at bringing in a striker

Reports that Boro although reluctant to let Yakz go will do so to the tune of £12 million. The price is high but worth it in my opinion, he is a proven premiership goal scorer and if he can bang them in for a shite club like boro imagine how many hed get for the bluez!

Reports that Boro although reluctant to let Yakz go will do so to the tune of £12 million. The price is high but worth it in my opinion, he is a proven premiership goal scorer and if he can bang them in for a shite club like boro imagine how many hed get for the bluez!

definitely see your point it this. could be some truth in it as well. if someone of yak's skill had mikky and timmy (fingers crossed on manny as well) supplying them from behind and partnering with johnson (who we all know is class) and maybe even vaughn and vic then we'd have one of the best groups of strikers/attacking mids in the premiership

definitely see your point it this. could be some truth in it as well. if someone of yak's skill had mikky and timmy (fingers crossed on manny as well) supplying them from behind and partnering with johnson (who we all know is class) and maybe even vaughn and vic then we'd have one of the best groups of strikers/attacking mids in the premiership

Don't know about that but we would have a very good squad yes! Maybe we will start to play adventurous football eh?

"The Egyptian met with club bosses on Friday and agreed terms on a deal (to Middlesbrough).

He had the first part of his medical and is set to be presented as a Middlesbrough player on Monday if he passes more tests.

However, as a fee has not been agreed between Boro and Spurs, Sunderland have stepped in with an improved offer."

I will say if Mido goes to Boro, I'd expect Yak in on Monday or Thursday.

"The Egyptian met with club bosses on Friday and agreed terms on a deal (to Middlesbrough).

He had the first part of his medical and is set to be presented as a Middlesbrough player on Monday if he passes more tests.

However, as a fee has not been agreed between Boro and Spurs, Sunderland have stepped in with an improved offer."

I will say if Mido goes to Boro, I'd expect Yak in on Monday or Thursday.

Im feeling pretty confident we'll sign Yakubu tbh

i rekon we'll get yakubu but not fernandes, i find it a bit strange that moyes has said that at the start of the window he was not looking at a striker, he can't honestly have thought that aj,vaughan,victor and beattie would see us through next season plus europe.

Not really that strange if you take into cosideration that he likes to play 4-5-1

Yakubu in my opinion is a strong player who i couldnt believe is only 24 it seems like hes been playing for ages. If we signed him i could see him fitting right in with our tactics. Yakubu with strength, AJ with the speed. If he ever got injured Anichebe could easily fill in for the strength.

I dont know wether any of you noticed, but at the end of the boro game with blackburn Yakubu was clapping his team as if he was saying farewell to them. Perhaps this talk of him wanting away is true.

Or maybe he was just clapping a good preformance but lets face it when do Boro ever play good football