IGNORED

Blues Turn To Yak And Fernandes

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it happens then could be a great signing,

However I still beleive this is all hype.

Don;t think for one minute Everton are really interesting and exepcting to sign him.

To me it stinks of something but home I am wrong

you are such a skeptic Adam :P

could it be that DM has just been keeping his cards close to his chest, waiting to get rid of the fringe players before improving his squad ?

and if the bid wasnt real, what would have happened if boro had accepted it ?

i think this is all real and above boared, not everything is do with move to kirkby

if we are to believe everybodies views, the board use strong propaganda tactics inc lieing about bids on players to get the fans to vote their way and that DM was going to quit if he wasnt given 10 mill.....all very x-files like isnt it ?!

I hope Manny come's back he's a quality player, im sure if they accepted a bid he would come to us even over citys millions.

Yakubu would be a class signing aswell, strong, fast and knows how to score.

suprised how we can suddenly bid for all these players..Im with Adam about all these latest bids they just dont seem right.

you are such a skeptic Adam :P

could it be that DM has just been keeping his cards close to his chest, waiting to get rid of the fringe players before improving his squad ?

and if the bid wasnt real, what would have happened if boro had accepted it ?

i think this is all real and above boared, not everything is do with move to kirkby

if we are to believe everybodies views, the board use strong propaganda tactics inc lieing about bids on players to get the fans to vote their way and that DM was going to quit if he wasnt given 10 mill.....all very x-files like isnt it ?!

Time to call in Mulder and Scully then :D

I hope I am wrong and beleive me don't like thinking this way all the time but its just what I have been used to with Everton over the years.

Would like nothing more than to see the bids for all the players (Manny, Luihino, Yak) to be all true but if they are then all of a sudden that is £28m that we have bid.

DM came out and said 4 weeks ago that only had the money for 1 big signing and all of a sudden there is 3.

The report I read today says that Everton are now looking at going back with another offer for Yak of £10m again but with more money up front.

time will tell but until some 'offical' source comes out and says that we are in discussions (just like AI with Baines) I won't beleive it.

Hope am wrong as said before even more so as with Yak and Manny could have a very good team

I see that Arteta has come out and said that he wants Everton to sign a striker before the close of the window.

Maybe something to do with Yak but how many more times is Arteta going to come out and say he wants new signings.

I see that Arteta has come out and said that he wants Everton to sign a striker before the close of the window.

Maybe something to do with Yak but how many more times is Arteta going to come out and say he wants new signings.

I think Arteta's english and age influence how things he says in interviews are taken TBH.

Lets say this deal doesnt come off, who else do we turn to, moyes has £10mil to buy a striker, there must be someone decent enough to partner AJ for that price? Reckon reading will let doyle go for less/around that fee?

Doyle isnt any better than Anichebe, poor deal imo.

doyle-10mill- what a joke i wouldnt want to pay any more than 5 for him

not saying i'd spend £10m on Doyle - just saying there's not that many strikers available for less than £10m that are actually worth buying!

I reckon we'd get Doyle for £5/6m