IGNORED

The Vote Is A Farce?

Louis

Apparently anybody who is not eligible for a vote can simply ring up the ERS and ask them a voting form and they will send out without checking whether you are eligible for a vote.

This could potentially mean that rival fans ring up and request a pack and vote to move to Kirkby.. scary.

Fair enough Louis but I still don't believe it's true....and even if it was the returned votes will be checked against a list of accredited voters and any dodgy ones discarded.

This paranoia is getting out of hand imo (not addressing that at you Louis, the whole thing's taken on an air of fantasy...I find it very worrying).

Fair enough Louis but I still don't believe it's true....and even if it was the returned votes will be checked against a list of accredited voters and any dodgy ones discarded.

This paranoia is getting out of hand imo (not addressing that at you Louis, the whole thing's taken on an air of fantasy...I find it very worrying).

How would they do that when there are no names on the voting slips? There could have been numbers on it I suppose but I didn't look.

How would they do that when there are no names on the voting slips? There could have been numbers on it I suppose but I didn't look.

There will have been some identifying mark, no question.

Posted it before, but just to get some sort of a reality check on it, this is the people we're talking about...

ERS is acknowledged as the leading expert in election administration and associated services. Our integrity and professionalism are recognised by the United Nations and in UK Acts of Parliament.

We work for a wide variety of UK and international clients including multinational corporations, membership organisations, central and local government, political parties, trade unions, European Works Councils, independent trusts, voluntary and community groups, trade associations, charities, professional partnerships and financial institutions.

Our unique one-stop election service covers everything you need. We design, print, mail and count ballot papers at our own premises, guaranteeing their security and our complete accountability. We also offer a full range of postal, internet and telephone voting options, available in multiple languages and accessible from anywhere in the world.

Edited by MikeO

dont believe a word of it

i can imagine the person who wrote that on the peoples forum is also the kind of person who writes "everton are going to swap alonso for le scott"

ERS are well respected and very professional (as said above)

too much scarmonging coming from both sides...things are about to get very messy

the everton board havent gone about this the correct way with their "this way or else" attitude but i still believe its the most attractive package.

keioc have alot of ifs and maybes and have no solid financial backing/plan

whoever wins will face a backlash

louis i'd be more inclined to think that people that are passionately against the move would get themselves voting slips rather than rival fans.

i'm coming with a completely unbaised view with regard the move as well.

i was very suprised to get a voting slip as I haven't been to a lot of games. as i was an evertonia member between 06 and 07 I got a slip but haven't made my mind up yet.

There's a lot to take in for me as I don't have the same feeling as someone living in Liverpool or a season ticket holder who is going there every week.